Rockhound Is Writing A Book As Well

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Rockhound665, Jan 27, 2017.

1. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

Not comic related but it's about my wife and my experiences being foster parents. The joy, the heartache, and everything in between. Pretty much an A to Z guide for prospective foster parents. We're not going to pull any punches and we're probably going to piss some people off with what we have to say. For those who are familiar with my posts know I sugarcoat nothing. This will be no exception.
    • Like x 4
  2. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

Fiction or Non Fiction, I rather like telling it how it is. It'll be an interesting read indeed. Good for you sir for publishing your work.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  3. Lucas Slainte New Player

Awesome!! I wish you well on that!!!!;)
    • Like x 1
  4. LIEUTENANT MARVEL Well-Known Player

If you're foster parents, then it would be cool if your kids played in the game as the Shazam Family. I remember the New 52 Billy was a hard one to manage. :D
  5. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

It's going to be non-fiction of course. We just want to get the information out there so people can be prepared on what to expect. We're not trying to discourage anyone from going into the program. Quite the opposite. I don't want to see anyone blindsided by the maddening stupidity they'll experience from time to time.
    • Like x 1
  6. melvinpox Devoted Player

Kudos.
    • Like x 1