legendary perk idea

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by xoHLxDPSox, Jan 26, 2017.

1. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

was talking to friends about on PSN party over past week.

Scales based on length of legendary you took out, rewards MP supply.

1 month - 3-5 items from the supply section of the MP
    3 month - 6-8
    6 month - 10-12
    12 month - 13-15

This includes relays, respec tokens ect, and you could choose replays 15x if you picked 12 sub. It would pop up like loot in Wave does letting you choose the items of choice.

Note: This doesnt take away the LP / replays (these would also now scale based on length of sub as well) we get already, but removes lock boxes and adds 1-5 TC key a month instead.

Thoughts?
  2. Pack_Mane Well-Known Player

I don't know about all that

but

additional Shared Bank slots for Legendary Members

Would be a good start
    • Like x 7
  3. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

it doesnt need to be those #s per se but I think it'd show they are actually trying to do things to better the perks. For new and older members.
  4. Crimson Veil Dedicated Player

Off the top of my head...

As legendary I would vote for:

1 full stabilizer per day in the event
    and
    Increase the drop rate of promethium boxes, and periodically add new/fresh items to them
    • Like x 6
  5. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

Now for the lock boxes I was going to make a new thread on that which I plan to still do in a minute lol so stay tune lol

Is why I dont think that should be a perk anymore for members. As for stabilizers they just need to up legendary intake imo from that event and that would solve that issue I think.
  6. Saint Nutella Loyal Player

Make the wait to teleport to base and watchtower half of what it is now.
    • Like x 4
  7. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

that shouldnt be a perk, it should be in-game as it is. Topic for another day though :p
  8. Raijin1999 Loyal Player

With the free MC they give you, you already can translate some things. What would really get me to sub again is if they removed the arbitrary 'rent' requirements on utility belt slots (when you have to buy the DLC just to equip one), remove the mark requirement on the permanent mainframe upgrades (keeping just the boost level as a sink), and switching out your generator battery with a 'legendary' battery core that stays fully powered while you are actively subscribed to the game.

For me it's a royal pain in the *** to have to handle these across a dozen alts. Aside from the terrible T7-T8 duo difficulty curve, this has aided me in the decision to just stick to playing 3 characters only. If I could avoid having to deal with 'maintenance' BS, i'd at least fire up my other alts to roll through their at level content or just play random stuff for whatever fun can be gleamed.
    • Like x 2
  9. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

well I've always thought that should be account wide tbh, meaning if you upgrade / fully power mainframe on your main then your 500 alts get the same upgrades and powering boost.
  10. SpicyMoonlight Devoted Player

It's all about the new folks now.
  11. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

it may be, but this can be for them too, who says this is just for people who have played for 4+ years? A new person can go legendary 1st day for 12 months too.
  12. SpicyMoonlight Devoted Player

This is true. The game is also relatively new for them compared to someone with 4+ years under their belt.
  13. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

which is why they(the devs would be better off pushing for getting ppl to sub for 6-12 months) but with the negativity floating around in-game I doubt theres alot of new subs going on. Especially 6-12 month ones lol
  14. Wade Spalding Loyal Player

You want a new perk for legendary members? Private phases with chats - tells excluded - limited to the actual phase. Log in, be in your own phase, invite your friends to it or have yourself be invited by one of your friends who is also legendary, and have your own Watchtower, HoD, safe houses, open world fragments etc. all for yourself. The more ret.....dacted ones can run around spewing obsceneties all day, knowing that if someone reported them, it was one of their friends, and the mentally more advanced players have their phase free of those people. And gold spammers. And beggars. Ideal for farming, open world fun and people unable to behave; comes packed with PvE and PvP phase. Go get your private phase today, SUBSCRIBE!!!!

(Or we put a trinket generating a private phase in the next batch of timne crapsules, drop rate 1:1,000,000 :D)
    • Like x 1
  15. FoolsFire Devoted Player

How about letting Prems get four style selections. And be able to choose 1 style and 1 of whatever else. (2 items)
  16. Raijin1999 Loyal Player

That could work, too. Add to the headache of discovering something has 'powered down' while in the middle of content and it's that much worse.
  17. Davenport Committed Player

I'd settle for some more replays or a shorter wait time on weekly crap. They give you 150 replays a month, which amounts to less than 2 raid restarts. Bleh.

I can definitely get behind the idea for increased style selection in lockboxes though.
  18. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

how would it be worse? if your on a alt and mains power go out ect, just renew on alt simple, I never said it had to be renewed on main each time. Simply it would be a account wide renewal / mainframe sharing ordeal.

plus with mainframe bots now and tons of them refilling on the fly should never be a problem, rather you have them or a friend in your group.
  19. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

the premium thing is going to be another thread, once I wrap my thoughts into readable phrases that is lol

But its a subject alot are talking about rather its for or against on some subjects, and then theres other things as well for premiums that should happen 6 years into this game.
  20. krytine Loyal Player

Something i would like to see
    1. Additional inventory spaces for personal and shared banks.
    2. Legendary mems should be able to get stablizers every other day
    3. Additional in game cash once a month