Download Error* Please Help

Discussion in 'Game Support' started by Predaxis, Dec 21, 2016.

1. Predaxis New Player

I have been trying to download DCUO since yesterday morning. I've even gone as far as to completely reinstall windows. Almost 24 hours later and a request for technical assistance, still no response, or luck in getting the game to download.

Here is the error message I get no matter what I try to do.
    Updated File List

Checking game installation...
    Found 32,054 file(s) to update.
    Creating UNREAL3/DCGAME/COOKEDPC/CHARACTER/GEARGROUP/PANTS/DPANTSATROCITOUSRAIDSPR.UPK
    *Warning: Retrying UNREAL3/DCGAME/COOKEDPC/CHARACTER/GEARGROUP/PANTS/DPANTSATROCITOUSRAIDSPR.UPK
    *Warning: Retrying UNREAL3/DCGAME/COOKEDPC/CHARACTER/GEARGROUP/PANTS/DPANTSATROCITOUSRAIDSPR.UPK
    *Error: The downloaded file is incomplete or was corrupted. An update may be in progress. Please try again in 20-30 minutes.

I have even shut down the firewall and Anti-virus along with other suggestions. I have done EVERYTHING that the help topics suggest and no solution. The fact that I can not contact a human being after paying for a subscription has me reconsidering my decision to re-subscribe.
  2. bluddy924 New Player

I just got the game last week... Got to play for a few days and then boom game gave me an error that said can not get lists of file for download try back in 30 minutes.... It has been 4 days. I still don't have an answer to my ticket either. What kind of game company doesn't have live technical support.
  3. Nelson240 New Player

Predaxis and bluddy924

Did you find any solution to the problem? Because the same thing happens to me when trying to download the game and I do not know what to do, I would be very grateful if they help me solve it ... thanks
  4. ThePandaBea New Player

I have the game installed and Ive been playing all day but suddenly when I try to log into a character it says that some download file went wrong and I need to try again? This is my fifth problem with the game since I started playing again (start of the month) It's honestly ridiculous...
  5. MrSaucyMari New Player

I am too receiving this message: "The downloaded file is incomplete or was corrupted. An update may be in progress. Please try again in 20-30 minutes." I have been trying to download this game for 2 weeks now. Please help us DCUO.
  6. Wicked Banana Well-Known Player

Go to the folder and delete the corrupted/incomplete file. The launchpad will check for missing files and proceed to download it again.
  7. DarkTexas Issue Tracker Volunteer

8. Illusion868 New Player

I HAVE THE SAME DOWNLOAD PROBLEM AN I PLAYING THIS GAME SINCE IT CAME OUT I JUST CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT TO START OVER BUT THEY KEEPING SAYING ERROR
  9. Illusion868 New Player

SAME PROBLEM
  10. Gleivid New Player

• Like x 1