Now Available: The Anti-Monitor Anniversary Event!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jan 4, 2017.

1. shadyxxxshady New Player

This is the worst piece of content I've had to endure in awhile. Stun, knock back, stun, stun for 5 minutes, pulled in, stun, knocked back. Horrible design that feels rushed. Just like everything else in game atm.
    • Like x 3
  2. Max Dragonard Well-Known Player

It's actually--the raid part, anyways--well thought out and well designed and pretty darn easy. The only problem with is it is everyone expects to be able to do anything in the game the very 1st time without any learning curve whatsoever--just blow it up and get your prize. This raid doesn't work that way. It--like some of the other well thought out content--requires you to actually learn some mechanics and timing.
    • Like x 1
  3. ToxicAngelDE Dedicated Player

LoL! Yeah, hard with those "All-DPS-Groups"!
    Lil' hint - tank can help when he gives CC-immunities the right time.
  4. Ikyotojin Dedicated Player

Learn? Think? Team?

These are interesting ideas. I hope some of the kids learn them.
  5. Tropical Skittles Taste The Rainbow

Mepps, how long is the event running for? The reason I asked, is because i did the math on it.
    400 qwardian crowns total for the armor. 160 for both the collections. That's 560 total you need for completing it all.

If you do not have the feat (partical powered) you earn 9 crowns per day (9*7=63*4=252), and thursday you earn 8 crowns (8*4=32). That's 284 qwardian crowns in 1 month. you'll need 276 more just to complete all the feats for the armor and collections. 560-32=528/9=58.6 round off 59 days

If you do have the feat (partical powered) you earn 10 crowns per day (10*7=70*4=280), and thursday you earn 8 crowns (8*4=32). That's 312 qwardian crowns in 1 month. you'll need 248 more just to complete all the feats for the armor and collections. 560-32=528/10=52.8 round off 53 days
  6. IamINC Dedicated Player

Replays , replays and more replays.
  7. Winter Sabel Dedicated Player

That is the reason why I have not run it on live. I ran it on test but after it went live I really have zero interest in it. This is something I have to pay for and use replays to finish. I pay for a sub & I will not get bilked into stuff like this.
    • Like x 1
  8. Noah Bawdy New Player

9. Noah Bawdy New Player

When does the event end ?
  10. KEN_Oracle_of_Delphi Well-Known Player

January 31st. Weird huh
  11. KEN_Oracle_of_Delphi Well-Known Player

Just rush the guy, and melee power him, get away without being flung 50ft up In the air the whole time
  12. gamma 9 Active Player

Its gone now
  13. KingKudos223 New Player

ok I just want to say something cuz I just made this profile and I want to speak my mind can we plzzzzz update the movements it will make the game more enjoyable like with superspeed give a option to change the color of the lightning "not the trail" because then we can base our players off of characters like zoom or reverse flash or we can be creative and do something like pink or silver and can we add more speed to the movements plz we going the same speed as the cars we might as well walk the whole game. in mass multiplayer I think full player customization is a important key cuz then ur not restraining players and your letting them actually explore a little cuz a lot of my friends quit this game because yall took the fun out of it with all the marketplace stuff and even having to pay for something simple like a aura its just color that glows around ur body. but this is no hate I love this game but I also would appreciate some cool upgrades like the ones on movement I talked about. plz plz plzzzzz consider what I'm saying I would appreciate it if you did.
  14. Villae81 New Player

Sorry for the hijack but since this is the only place I can post
    Why are pve gears superior to pvp gear outside pve contents like duels? Doesn't make sense since duel is consider player vs player and whats up with pvp gears getting clamps in arenas? Seems like a waste of time getting pvp gears if it's basically worthless in pvp content