What I don't see sense in

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Saint Nutella, Jan 17, 2017.

1. Saint Nutella Loyal Player

I don't recall stating when I started playing but anyways yes I do remember clipping. To be honest with you I don't even mind clipping because it's not hard to do. Not like only 0.001% of the population can do it.
  2. Danielle_Tgurl Committed Player

Sorry that wasn't directed at you. I version of IE does not let me do Reply and I don't like the other versions that do. So I just make comments.
  3. Saint Nutella Loyal Player

Oh ok.
  4. ThePhilosophy Loyal Player

Whoa really? Thats terrible......They really expected people to play out every single animation.....
    • Like x 1
  5. Danielle_Tgurl Committed Player

Yup. it's why they spend the time even doing the animation.
    • Like x 1
  6. Saint Nutella Loyal Player

Lol I could never. I'm so used to clipping now that if I had to play every animation (especially with celestial/atomic) I'd fall asleep.
    • Like x 2
  7. Danielle_Tgurl Committed Player

I'm used to the days when using it meant risking losing my account. If I clip it's unintentional. Still do just fine at PVP and PVE. Just learned to play and deal with it.
  8. light FX Steadfast Player

Can i ask what u agree with and what u dont agree with? Just curious to hear your opinion. If not thats cool no biggie.
  9. Derio 15000 Post Club

Simply because if they gave feedback on the testing section would be pointless since they arent actually testing. Thus they voice their concern here in gotham.

They are making assumptions off of testers videos and comments. Which probably sparked the Q&A tomorrow.
  10. Wade Spalding Loyal Player

I did and I still do. Both of the tow new movies suck majorly in points of story/writing, continuity details, and that new one even sucks badly at character design. Both of them are worse than the prequels and pure low quality - FX excluded :p - cash grabs on that herde of lemmings calling themselves "fans". The worst part about it is: they put together story lines already created, changing names and details just enough to screw the authors from any possibly royalties while keeping up the repetitive weaknesses the "movie" fans used to laugh about back then: "haha, another super weapon, how lame and non-creative!" Now Disney makes movies about it and the same lot goes "wow, it's the Death Star again! How great!" and "wow, this time they turned an entire planet into a superweapon, how great! And it even has another flaw so the rebels resistance can easily win again, how awful is that!"

My guess is to enjoy star wars in its current form, one has to have an IQ of about 80, may 96, the lower the better.

Your turn :p
    • Like x 1
  11. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

People don't get banned for clipping, wtf! It was no exploit, it was how the game was played. I play sorcery almost the same way, sooooooo. They couldn't fix clipping because of the lack of understand of the game or how to balance powers. This will be year 6 with them STILL working to balance all powers. This has yet to be achieved.
  12. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

I just don't get why you all think playing on test will do anything. The game needs real paid testers. Not more player testers of their new forced way to play. Not forced? Check out sorcery and tell me there are options for being a sorcery healer now? This is no different than AM. Being that the devs have no clear focus to where this originally sold stats matter revamp to when they are doing now. Did we ask them to remove AM and WM? Yes. We did not ask it 5o be replaced . with a different kind of AM. There is no amount of testing to fix what is happening currently
    • Like x 1
  13. BabyBoyzim Dedicated Player

When the game is 95% about $$$ and 5% about making your customers happy, it feels like these are huge cash grabs before the inevitable shutdown. Seen many games pull this in the past.
    • Like x 2
  14. Here2Help Devoted Player

What I think he was meant to say is how clipping wasn't actually meant to be a thing. When they designed the game and powers and stuff, they never really created clipping, it was just there by 'mistake'. I never heard about people getting banned for clipping in the past though.
    • Like x 1
  15. 12AngelOfLife21 Loyal Player

Not actually true lol. No one was banned for clipping and devs from the beginning have stated that clipping was an intended tactic for those skilled enough to do so.
    • Like x 1
  16. Lt Skymaster Dedicated Player

Counter argument: Why do people COMPLAIN about people COMPLAINING, when you don't know if they've tested themselves or even played since the beginning of the game?

Ok Tyler? if people, like I've done myself before, put things here instead of the Test forum is also because this is the most viewed forum so a way to attract people to test forum and tell them to give feedback is also this way.
    • Like x 2
  17. Owlman DCUO Active Player

If AM's and WM are going to be reduced then so should clipping. It's only fair.
  18. Derio 15000 Post Club

Actually most testers gave their feedback on the new powers and now we are all waiting on devs to make adjustments. While i do agree that they need real testers, I doubt they have the money to pay real testers since DBG is an investment company and money coming in from 1 source is most of the time never invested back into the source.
    • Like x 1
  19. Saint Nutella Loyal Player

Couldn't I just say: Why are you complaining about me "complaiming" about others complaining about stat revamp. This could keep on going.

Simple answer. I know if they haven't been playing before AM when:
    A. I know who some are in game
    B. When I ask them if they've tried anything other than AM they say no
    C. If they know nothing of what happened before 2014 you can pretty much assume that they haven't played before 2014.

Now to get to the part about you thinking I am complaining. I am NOT complaining. This was essentially a question that could help open the eyes of some players.

About not commenting on testing section. The most logical thing to do is comment on the specific threads made for the stat revamp, especially when Mepps himself stated that this is where most of their attention will be on. In fact, I don't think I've seen many moderator/dev replies on this section on the forums about stat revamp recently. If you took the time to check the testing section you'll see that the devs/Mepps do reply on matters regarding the stat revamp, even if they don't reply (or make it seem like they've noted what you said) as much as they should. Point is, you'll have a better shot at sending your complaints in the appropriate thread.

Ok?
  20. Saint Nutella Loyal Player

Real *unbiased * testers could help in the long run so they don't have switch up the whole dynamic of the game a THIRD time.