HUM∀NS

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Rockhound665, Jan 13, 2017.

1. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

*Contains Spoilers*

Started watching this today and I haven't figured out if I like it or not. To me it's a bit of A.I. and I, Robot. The A.I. aspects are obvious with William Hurt playing the one who designed the Synths not to mention the Smash Club being the equivalent of the Flesh Fair. The I, Robot aspect pretty much has the 3 Laws of Robotics. It's not a terrible show but some of the characters are grating. Anyhoo, anyone watch this and if so, does it get better?
  2. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Only watched bits of it (was on at the same time as "Lucifer"), and caught the final of, second season?, and, POO, it does get better
    To me, the basic story is: when you start creating 'Artificial' Life, when do you stop looking at them as mere tools and as actual sentient beings with their own rights, least of which is life and freedom?
  3. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

Season 1 was good, amc is starting season 2 in February, even though I believe season 2 is over now , gotta love the delayed time stream from the UK lol
  4. CHUD Loyal Player

Season 2 is over for BBC but is going to AMC in Feb. Personally,.....after going through season 1.....I must admit I find myself enjoying it. I'm kinda getting a bit of a Blade Runner type of feel to it where A.I gets to a point of true awareness and having the right to exist. Give it a watch.....that's my only advice.

Right now I'm also starting to get into Emerald City. So far,....not bad so far. Definitely wanting to see the rest of the season.
  5. melvinpox Devoted Player

How the neck did you make an upside down A? That's just about the coolest thing. Ever.
    • Like x 1
  6. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

• Like x 2
  7. Deathmike Devoted Player

That link is broken.
    Try this one: /ɯoɔ˙ʇxǝʇuʍopǝpᴉsdn˙ʍʍʍ//:dʇʇɥ

Deathmike out.
    • Like x 1
  8. melvinpox Devoted Player

I thought if I held this upside down in front of a mirror I could read it. Didn't work.
    • Like x 1
  9. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

Stand up side down n look , ur fly is finally up , n ur face is smiling
  10. Azreaus Committed Player

Seen and enjoyed both series :) felt the 1st series was a bit of a slow starter but S2 is much better.
  11. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

Grrrrrrrrr, so even the TV station in the UK dunno if there is a third season or not, so not polite , but great 2 hr season(8 ep total) finale,
  12. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Is that the episode where they shut down the 'Running Man' kill-zone perimeter fence and they run off into the hills?