Trying to run a league

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Neidler123, Jan 10, 2017.

1. Neidler123 Dedicated Player

Man it's tough sometimes. Like I can't even play in piece on my main without get tells every few minutes asking for help.
    What kills me is when I look at the roster and see multiple players of the same area of cr as the person asking me for help.
    Like I said before sometimes I get on alts that no one knows are me just for some peace.
  2. Neidler123 Dedicated Player

Well so far so good as far as the cr 100 boost.
    It's been huge for my league.

I logged on today for a few minutes and had twenty plus people online running diffrent content and helping each other organically forming their own groups.

Hopefully the trend continues.
    Hit prestige hardcap yesterday so I'm pretty happy in that regard
  3. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Yeah I got 3 new people last night alone from the cr boost. It definitely helped our league numbers.
    • Like x 1
  4. Neidler123 Dedicated Player

Good deal. I wonder how many of those people will keep playing when open episodes is over.

Not your recruits but in general.
  5. Red Jenni Loyal Player

And I am saying that I've known plenty of wall flowers that have been radio silent, did not ask for help or respond with words, but have accepted ninja invites and been helpful and did pick ups, etc.
  6. SnowStar Committed Player

7. Bzzzztt Active Player

If you are happy with your current league, then great! If you are happy running with no league at all, also great! If you are running leagueless, but want to pretend you are in one for some reason (base perks, avoiding blind invites, or whatever other random perk) without any responsibilities, then keep reading...

BLATANT PLUG: "Are you tired of joining leagues that promise you help with leveling, free gear, equipment mods, and finishing content, but then just do not deliver as promised? Well then, Anonymous Altoholics is the league for you! How are we different than those other leagues? Because of one simple fact: We promise you NOTHING! That's right, nothing! None of our members are required to help you, run with you, or heck, even TALK to you! A few of us are downright antisocial! If you do find a member willing to help, consider it a random bonus!"

If/when we bother building a league hall, members may have a say in how prestige gets used, which buffs, etc. IF you want to join Anonymous Altoholics, first speak with a psychiatric professional. Then contact any of our officers that may be online: Bzzzztt, Sarah Bellham, Demeter's Chosen, or The Consequence. There is also Alura MonOn, but maybe you shouldn't ask her . . . (she's the main reason for the "few of us are downright antisocial" disclaimer above). If none of them are on, send an in-game email to either Bzzzztt or Sarah, and she will get back to you.
    • Like x 1
  8. Neidler123 Dedicated Player

Wonderfully put I could pretty much c.c. this
    I already have a hall tho cause I mean My leagues like two years old so it just kinda happened.

Once you get enough people that are active in the game and run and complete content on a regular basis prestige just flows in. We hit the hard cap on Friday.

It sounds odd but I kinda run my league like and eso guild or a big business.
    I mass recruit and people wash out. If they are active and don't cause drama they stay. If not they get the boot. For every one person that leaves there are twenty more potential people to replace them.
  9. Jim Berry Well-Known Player

My ideal League is one where people communicate (through voice or text) and join for activities. Not a League where it's 4 or 5 people talking, but you see all kind of Feats popping up in League Chat from members who haven't said a word in a month.

I guess since I spam dungeons, I like to be in a group of my own League-mates. I shouldn't have to ask 5 times if anyone need Dailies and get no response; if you've already completed them, just say so. With at least one person responding, I feel like it's not so bad, but when no one responds, I feel like I don't want to be there if I'm going to be solo anyway.