Having to redownload half of game

Discussion in 'Game Support' started by Green Heron, Jan 12, 2017.

1. Green Heron New Player

Im not sure if this belongs here but Im not sure what to do aboyt it. So something happened to my game that's my fault
    I went to Validate the files to try get my overlay to work on steam but so reason 11k of the files failed to validate and now I'm having download 6.5 gbs. I was on today just fine but I just wanted get the steam overlay to work Tried to mess with something I don't understand and now I'm stuck waiting to play
  2. Green Heron New Player

Update: I'm not sure why I have keep downloading when my game folder says there is at least 27.1 gbs there. thew game isn't regnosing I already have full downloaded and patched and yet it just told me download another 2 gbs. at this rate im end up installing. there really had be a way to by past all of it and just get the game to work.

I hate downloading again for no reason.
  3. Chrisb123 New Player

Try validating your game assets , If it doesn't work try downloading it but instead of clicking install click Reinstall/Repair if either of these don't work, Contact the DayBreak company here : https://help.daybreakgames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new and make a ticket, It will take like a day for them to reply, Good luck.