FOOTBALL! Divisional Playoffs

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Faust74, Jan 12, 2017.

1. Faust74 Loyal Player

Saturday

Seahawks vs Falcons
    Texans vs Patriots

Sunday

Steelers vs Chiefs
    Packers vs Cowboys

Texans face the beast from the AFC East. All the Playoffs games that are taking place this weekend are expected to be exciting and close games. EXCEPT the Texans games. o_O Just about everyone is expecting a blow out, a blood bath, a slaughter, etc. Houston Sports radio has been reporting to Texans fans all the terrible insults that Boston pretty much everyone outside of Houston is saying.

As a Texans fans I know their chance are slim to win. But, this is the NFL and anyone can win on any given day, upsets are not uncommon in the NFL.

It's time for Brock to Put or Shut Up. He is the main reason why the Texans have been struggling all season. He played a clean game last week against a Raiders team that lost their mojo. But, now they are facing a Team is good on both side of the Ball and is runned by a future hall of fame coach. I trust the Texans Defense, but O'brien Coaching and Brock need to step up their game. If Brock and O'Brien can jell, the Texans Defense will take care of the rest.

GO TEXANS!
  2. Delta796th Loyal Player

Not only do the Steelers with our team...
    They also get a fresh dose of this
    [IMG]
  3. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Feeling for you on that Patriots game, Faust. Could be a long night. :(

The others I'm not sure about. I don't know how much of a home field advantage the Falcons might get against Seattle, especially with everything clicking well for the Seahawks lately. As for the KC/Pittsburgh game the home field should give the Chiefs an edge, but it's one they may well need with how strongly Bell is running for the Steelers.

I think the one most people will have an eye on is the Packers/Cowboys game, if for no other reason than to see how Dallas performs in the playoffs. Teams coming out of the bye week can be unpredictable, especially in the playoffs. It doesn't help matters for Dallas that the Packers are rolling big time right now, but we'll have to see how much Jordy Nelson's injury affects how Green Bay performs.
  4. Dynagirl Committed Player

I've come back from the grave just to post that I officially hate football forever after what happen today.
    [IMG]
    And this logo is absolute poop! 800 million to move and this is the best people can come up with?!?!?
    • Like x 1
  5. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

They'll be back. They're going to fail miserably in L.A. as are the Rams.
  6. Redman_x Well-Known Player

Pats baby!!!!!

Don't believe everything you hear on the radio Faust. I live here in Mass. And I listen to sports radio all the time. There isn't a bunch of terrible insults being thrown around about the Texans. On the contrary, most fans do think the Pats will win but not by the 16 point spread Vegas has laid out. This Texans team is a much better, and much different team than when they played each other back in week 3. The entire Pats team has done nothing but praise the Texans every time they have been asked about them. Also the familiarity between these two teams as far as players and coaches go is right there. I believe this game will be closer than the point spread says. However I do see the Pats winning. If they don't win it will go down as one of the biggest playoff upsets of all time. I can see Clowney having a monster game for them. Just won't be enough though.

Just the 1st step for the Pats on their way to another Super Bowl!!!

As far as the other games go. I like the Steelers in KC. The steelers are hot right now. Andy Reid is not a great football coach and has a very good chance at flubbing clock management at some point. And with the nasty weather forecast, I think Bell will run wild.

I also like Atlanta. I just think Atlanta at home will be to much for Seattle. Atlanta has been very good at home whIle Seattle has been mediocre at best on the road. And with no Earl Thomas I just don't see them keeping up with Atlanta.

And Green Bay vs Dallas, I like the hot handed QB in Aaron Rodgers. Even without Jordy Nelson I just think the Rodgers and company will score up and down the field. Dallas is overrated, and I also think the dynamic duo's fire in Dak and Elliot is finally going to run out.

Good luck to everyone and their respective teams.

And go Pats!!!!!
  7. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Okay, I know I normally wait until all the games are done, but dang was that Cowboys/Packers game incredible!

That catch to put the Packers into field goal range was incredible enough on its own. And for a second there it looked like Crosby's second kick was going to go left. But it went right, just got inside the uprights and Green Bay moves on!

Wow. :eek: That game was proof positive that you can't leave Aaron Rodgers ANY time on the clock or timeouts in a game.
  8. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

Next weeks NFC Championship game is going to be like an Arena Football League game. 2 top 10 offenses with 2 bottom 10 defenses. Bet the over...heavy.
  9. melvinpox Devoted Player

Mrs Pox is a packers fan. Good night for her.
  10. Redman_x Well-Known Player

I called every game right BTW.
  11. Faust74 Loyal Player

Texans' season is over, once again the Texans are done in by their own QB.. Texans' Defense made it a winnable game, they caused turnovers and got a couple of interceptions on a Team that rarely gives up anything. But, when their Offense is lead by a terrible QB, there is not much else the Defense can do.
  12. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

Funny how our resident Cowboy fan is absent. Just like every other Cowboy fan.
    • Like x 1
  13. Faust74 Loyal Player

A lot videos going around the net of disgruntled Cowboy fans ganging up and attacking Packers fan after the game. Very Shameful behavior but not surprising at all.