Bought a dlc on steam and dlc didn't came.

Discussion in 'Game Support' started by qqRage, Dec 31, 2016.

1. qqRage New Player

I bought amazon fury ep3 on steam i can see dlc on steam but i can't reach in game. Can't get any CD Key or something pls help me...
  2. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

There are no keys anymore. It is activated upon login to the game. If your money was booked and the episode does not appear as purchased on the ingame marketplace, contact Daybreak Games support.
  3. qqRage New Player

I wrote the support yesterday. They didn't reply.
  4. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

Like most companies, Daybreak Games doesn't have much staff during holidays.
  5. Green Heron New Player

It's starting look like there isn't much support for the steam client,it's like all partnership ended or something.
  6. Vitor5091 New Player

The same like me and My Marketplace value of RB are invisible
  7. silikyan Well-Known Player

Still happening on episode 28 same issue.
    Asked refund already it seems is not activating on login
  8. Z0PY New Player

Same problem
  9. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

There are no keys anymore for these episodes. After purchase, log into the game using your Steam DCUO client, and the content will be automatically applied. If not, contact our support team at http://help.daybreakgames.com
    • Like x 1
  10. silikyan Well-Known Player

It´s not activating, had to ask 4 a refund on steam, happened to 2 other friends of mine ep 28 i did open a ticket, nothing happened, had to ask 4 a refund, same as my league mates.
    We buy a dlc it doesnt activate and we have to open a support to "try" to activate it, no thanks.
    Just 1 more bug is nothing on this ocean, no worries we´re accostumed already.
    The key redeemable was flawless now with this new "system" is "flawfull", "flaw4ver","alwaysflawed".
  11. StealthBlue Loyal Player

Just a thought here, were you in the game when you made the purchase? If so, did you completely close it of the game/launcher, maybe even restart steam? The game validates assets when it starts up, but I'm not sure when that would happen launching through steam. So it's possible that the purchase wasn't registered when the game last validated you're assets.
    A similar thing happened to me the other day on PS4, I was playing on the day my subscription expired with it set to auto renew. I got into the game fine and played for several hours, but when I went to change characters it said I needed to deactivate several because I no longer has a subscription. I checked the subscription services on the PS, and the date it would expire was out a ways, but looked like my sub had just renewed. So I closed the game, let the assets re validate, and everything was fine.
  12. BumblingB I got better.

I have to admit, the key system was much more reliable as well as you could purchase the dlc for friends who do not wish to use steam. Was there a reason for this change?
  13. Tygerfyre Committed Player

Definitely exit and restart Steam if the problem persists. That tends to make things refresh.
  14. silikyan Well-Known Player

Was outside game, bought dlc initiatedit, didnt activate, restarted pc, didnt activate, opened a ticket, , asked 4 steam id bla bla bla many bla bla bla later had to ask 4 refund