Game configuration error and Cannot Log in to game

Discussion in 'Game Support' started by Enclise, Dec 2, 2016.

1. Enclise New Player

Hello support team, I ve got some problems about the game. First of all, my internet connection and speed is reliable and fast there is no problem about that but when I try to log in to game on the "World List" section, game is like freeze and never came up with my characters but after some try closing game and open it again it shows me the character screen and I choose my character but this time endless loading screen shows up, cannot log in the game.

I playing the dungeons such that 1 player dungeons or 2 players, suddenly everything is gone all npcs are not responding, mobs standing, I cannot damage bla bla and also that happened my when I try to hit the dummies at the HQ. I wasnt lagging I'm sure of that because I could talk with my friend on the whisper section.

And another problem is .NET Framework. I've got the latest update of .NET framework, also updated my graphic card and updated direct x. but there is an error when I try to click game configuration on the picture below
    [IMG]

Please help me I really want to play the game but I cannot even log in the game. Thank you support team.
  2. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

Reinstall net framework install C++ Runtime Library.

NPCs disappearing means connection problems.
    How much package loss do you get when you do pathping Google.com in the Windows command console?

Also: https://help.daybreakgames.com and send them a ticket
  3. XFuriouSGamming New Player

Hi! I had the same .Net framework error, and it should be fixed with the next steps:

First of all: Download UltraEdit (http://www.ultraedit.com/) [Any other programs like Visual Studio may work but I used this one]
    2. Create a new file with UltraEdit, and write this:
    <configuration>
    <startup useLegacyV2RuntimeActivationPolicy="true">
    <supportedRuntime version="v4.0" sku=".NETFramework,Version=v4.0"/>
    </startup>
    </configuration>

Then save it as DCUOOPTIONS.EXE.CONFIG in the same folder as DCUOOPTIONS.EXE (C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\DC Universe Online\UNREAL3\BINARIES\WIN32 in my case).
    Then it's done! It should go fine now!
    At least this worked for me, I had to config a generic USB controller and it's been useless, I cant even use it on DCUO properly, but it works fine on the other games! if anyone can help me it would be awesome!