Armory isn't working !

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by KEN_Oracle_of_Delphi, Dec 30, 2016.

1. KEN_Oracle_of_Delphi Well-Known Player

Ok so, basically, when i go to switch roles, its got a red cross through my healer... saying "build cant be activated without spending the required 166 skill points"....... what ????

So, this is what i tried.... i went and respeced skills and power points. then i set it all up as healer, like restoration, and healing powers, and the loadout too.... so i went to the armory to activate it / imprint.. and it still comes up with the same message about not the required sp spent blah blah blaehh... i even removed the armory, and replaced it.. and nothing... been fiddling with this for 2 hours and nothing... please any suggestions ?
  2. Ekart Committed Player

Did you speend all your skill points? Think that you can't have more than 10 unlocated sp. The other problem can also be, that you don't own shield, utility belt, etc. if you gonne from legendary to premium.
    • Like x 2
  3. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

If you spend all your SP you should not get that message.
    Are you Premium or Legendary??

4. KEN_Oracle_of_Delphi Well-Known Player

I'm legendary, and have been for 2 years. Yes, when I did the respec, I spent all sp, then tried to imprint, and it's getting the same error. It's ridiculous, I've never had this issue.
  5. Wildboy Committed Player

I've encountered this as well. I have a PvP build I hadn't updated in awhile and exceeded the number of unspent SP allowed evidently. You are unable to switch to the build to slot the unspent SP. All SP are slotted in the other two builds.
  6. Gimpy Loyal Player

Go to the armory in question, click activate, activate all, then set the skill points.
    • Like x 1
  7. darkscarletx Loyal Player

And should be removed from the game. We need more balance in this game!!!!!! Give a chance to this game and the players, damn.
  8. motionsick Well-Known Player

Yup, this will let you activate the armoury. Or more acurately, it'll imprint whatever is in the armoury onto you (despite the silly fact you can't do it from just switching).

For whatever reason, I believe the limit is 10SP .. after that your armoury won't activate properly. Should never had that limit and/or should warn you WAY before.
  9. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Then not sure what to suggest. Sorry. :(
  10. Gimpy Loyal Player

It won't let you do anything until you get it to activate the currently saved build.

I haven't had the courage to see if it returns to that state if you don't place the SP either lol.

Hey, just had a thought, no one told the OP they should take note of the gear and load-out they were currently using before activating the old build so they could replace it before imprinting again.
    • Like x 1