Do away with mebership

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by GalaxySniper, Dec 2, 2016.

1. GalaxySniper Loyal Player

Trust me I did. You see he called ppl morons for supporting the idea, and then he gave us his answer to why I and other ppl who agree with me are morons cause he said we can play other games threw membership.
    But due to his ignorance Me and a few other players who support my idea are ps4 players.
    This is why I asked him what other games can I play. So yes he took a L. Kudos to you for sticking up for your friend though.
    He obviously tried to back track and say when did he say ps4 when clearly he either generalize us as PC or he didn't know the difference between ps4 and PC membership but yes his comment did make him look foolish.
    Again I commend you for your efforts. But he lost
  2. GalaxySniper Loyal Player

Nope. Your denying things but I forgive you if you admit you had too much eggnog
  3. GalaxySniper Loyal Player

If George Bush can be president by misspelling then I have no problem misspelling on the forums :p
  4. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

A year ago I would of been against this but with the changes to DCUO this and the total disregard they have for legendary members with time capsules open episodes and the lack of legendary members gift this year have have made it so my days of a guaranteed monthly subscriber are over.
  5. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Nope, didn't call anyone a moron for supporting your stupid idea (that didn't need saying), and admit didn't know that PiSser's couldn't play other DBG games with ther membership, but that doesn't change the FACT that the Membership does allow people to play other games (if they are on the proper system), and that is what your 'brilliant' idea would be depriving, simply because you don't feel it is worth anything

And again, SHOW ME WHERE TOLD YOU TO PLAY ANOTHER GAME! You can't, because never said that

Wait, you are blaming me for you being a ps4 player? No, you can't backtrack out of this one, your second sentence clearly states "But due to his ignorance Me and a few other players who support my idea are ps4 players."
    Nuh ah, you can not blame me for your choice of gaming system
  6. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

That's your choice, personally play at least two DBG games (semi-regularly, need to get the courage up to open Schrödingerling's boxcat to check the third game), so will continue to be a monthly Legend for as long as the games are going, dOPie wants to take away that choice completely because they don't like it
  7. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

I was going to go into this whole spiel about how seasoning is background noise and not the key to the flavor but not everyone cooks like this. This is why when you go to restaurants and find easy dishes unpalatable because they're over seasoned. I've made gourmet meals using salt and pepper and little else. A better food analogy would have been that you don't throw away the entire piece of fish because you found 1 bone.
  8. minuteofdecay Committed Player

You nailed it right on the head, paid a sub so I can pay more? I don't think so, ended my sub right after the tc came out. They would've had better luck increasing my sub and letting open up everything than the path they took. Been on the wagon for over 3 months.
    • Like x 1
  9. Helderman Dedicated Player

Don't you love when people have zero idea what they are talking about? A "demo" is a program with an expiration time that becomes unplayable after expired. Aaand you obviously are one of those people who mistake freeware by free to play. If you want freeware then there are websites with thousands of Flash games that you can play from your web browser without paying a misere penny. My membership keeps the servers online so I more than happily pay US$120 a year for it.
    • Like x 1
  10. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

And Here I am wondering why this thread has still been open for so long.

Not even Electric and Nature Buff threads make it this long lol:rolleyes:
  11. Celestial Demon Dedicated Player

Oh right, right, your $120 by itself keeps the lights on, boy I wanna know who does their electricity plan, I need that for my house.

Now, tell me how much they make in Replay Badges compared to your annual 120 and I'm pretty sure your drop in the bucket begins to look like nothing whatsoever.

Besides, you do recall there are demos which can be played almost indefinitely correct? Storm 4 came out and I can still play the demo for it if I so please to, along with a few other demos I can pull up on my PS3 if I ever felt like it (like the DB Raging Blast demos).

So, this game is an extended demo with mobile game amounts of microtransactions to play even 15% of it.
    • Like x 1
  12. GalaxySniper Loyal Player

Ur a bad Liar LMAO
  13. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Again, show me or blow off
  14. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

[IMG]
  15. Helderman Dedicated Player

Again you showed you have no idea what you are talking about. The two examples you gave are A) Offline games that don't require an internet connection to be played and B) Arena fighting games. You wouldn't have a point even if DCUO were only arenas, because the PvP of DCUO is free. You also fail to realize that episodes are extra content, and therefore optional. The base game is all free to play. I know you expected this game were freeware like a Flash game, but flash news: This isn't a Flash game in a website filled with Google ads. If you couldn't notice yet.
  16. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

What? :confused:
  17. Swiftduck Loyal Player

If you would like to watch this game prematurely crash and burn. Sure remove subs
  18. Celestial Demon Dedicated Player

I highly doubt removing subs would deal more damage to the game over developer decisions. Microtransactions all over the place and how many dollars in terms of episodes/dlc?
    • Like x 1
  19. GalaxySniper Loyal Player

You typing lie mad like [IMG]

Me reading your lies like [IMG]

Your reaction of me knowing you lie [IMG]

And I'm like [IMG]
  20. Swiftduck Loyal Player

Then you clearly don't know that their most reliable income is subscriptions