I'm done and you should be to!!

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by CrappyHeals, Dec 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

again better... and next.. and mate people don't need to take me seriously least i know i can spell, information on me on ps hmm funny i dont have a ps so that will be fun ;)

Alright well have fun with your torches.
  2. Elite DamageX Well-Known Player

Most games require skill to play or people don't play because they get boring.
    Shooter, Race, all other MMO's require skill.....even solitary takes skill. Now some require less then others but it wouldn't be a game if it played itself.
    As for clipping! Hell yes thats a skill and not all are good at.
    What do you think WM is? A very poor version of clipping, use your weapon an hit a power at the right time.
    YES they should bring back real clipping! Electric was great, Gadgets was Great, HL was Great, well most powers benefited from it in all roles.
    Yeah it sucks if your not good at it.....then practice an stop complaining.
    • Like x 2
  3. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

or don't cause clipping an animation isn't a skill at all, and if it's gone it's gone, just like AM and WM Dmg..

so yeah, i'm not gonna waste anymore time on this conversation because it isn't worth the time, clipping isn't a skill it was beyond horrible the animation the jump canceling i saw it all, just horrible and once again i am glad it's gone.
  4. Khaoy New Player

"Combat changes", Always the point of new developers ... They want to make their mark....
    even with the new CEO... always wanting to seem to show how know to manage better
    remind me Firefall...

U$ 125.000.000 invested and failed with the combat changes and the "future's Bright' they would have, only on the mind of "new dev team", of course...

http://steamcharts.com/app/227700

sad...
    • Like x 1
  5. Trexlight Devoted Player

Trying to find out the population and usage of DCUO on Steam wont give you an accurate number on the DCUO Pop due to players not using Steam. I have steam but I dont have DCUO through it since Ive been with the game before it was on Steam. new Developers to the team brings new ideas that others may not have and brings a new perspective.
    • Like x 2
  6. Elite DamageX Well-Known Player

Your Wrong Wrong Wrong
    Right now if the same two powers are the same Cr and one has say a 1,000 might more because of Sp an mods they will kill the other in damage.
    This is not why Cr is a problem. The problem is that if you are 6 Cr lower with higher stats they will out perform you in damage dealt and received.
    This goes for tanking as well from the damage you receive.
    Healers an Trolls have it real bad. A Troll with say 5,500 vit at 188 Cr will Get chosen over a 175 Cr with 7,500 vit because of Cr deferential an they can't take a hit in top content very well. Now you add a 188 healer with only 15,000 resto because they got gear an took no time for mods or feats, can't heal them and then wanna blame it on being squishy.

Keep the powers the way they are, get rid of Cr deferential, bring back all the good stuff like clipping an jump cancel then add another line in skill tree with stats.

That should make most happy, isn't that the point of game right now. Higher Cr with more stats= more replays.
    With that, if your falling behind others, bring up your stats.
    • Like x 3
  7. CAPn Active Player

So the re, re, revamp is no good I guess?
    • Like x 1
  8. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

So actually taking the time and reading through this thread, seems everyone is upset with the changes but no one is offering alternative solutions. Do you people want to be stuck with AMs? Cause that's what will happen if they cancel the stat revamp. Many of you don't like AMs either, so tell us what is it you want exactly? That may help the devs decide in what direction to go.
    • Like x 2
  9. MyDpsIsBetter Dedicated Player

This.
  10. MyDpsIsBetter Dedicated Player

Thank you fatal you're thinking exactly like I was in that other thread.. Do I want clipping back yes I do. But I would rather ANYthing then what we currently have on Live.
    • Like x 1
  11. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Exactly. People out here sqauding up with their pitch forks and torches, spreading fear and panic, not realizing just enough negative feedback could potentially put the revamp on the back burner and here we are, stuck a another year with advanced mechanics, and electric/nature still being crap :rolleyes: but hey can't complain, they asked for it.
    • Like x 3
  12. MyDpsIsBetter Dedicated Player

Pretty much they wanted to Hang me in the other thread when I said i will take anything Long as AMs are gone, CR differential is removed and SPs matter. Right now I have no will to log into the game and watch any random player with 40sp beat the hardest content cause they have high cr and a powerset like Ice or mental are any of the other nonsense AMs. No disrespect to players but everytime I see a dcuo Load out video on youtube with the title "Insane beast Dps Loadout" I legit get annoyed with how simple this game is now.
    Then you get this

How is this even considered fun...

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  13. Roocck Committed Player

YES please cancel the revamp and keep AM....
    • Like x 1
  14. Roocck Committed Player

No good...
  15. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

no.
    • Like x 4
  16. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Speak for yourself, AMs have dumbed down dpsing so much I get ashamed when people have to even look up loadouts on YouTube. If we were still in the old clipping days, many of these AM kiddies would rage quit after a week. What I saw on test, felt far better then what is currently on live. Does it still need improvements? Of course, but I'm sure I speak for many when I say AMs got to go. Either that, or bring weapon damage on par with AMs so people can choose how they want to play.
    • Like x 1
  17. Moxley Mayhem Dedicated Player

I approve of this message:cool:
    • Like x 2
  18. CAPn Active Player

I believe the census is the most reliable way to get population numbers. I spent a few minutes on the census app looking at player numbers with current endgame CR. The results are not promising at the moment
  19. Roocck Committed Player

You speak for some not all.. Many left when AM launched, and now everything has to change because they have come back? Get real!! So those players that stuck throught it and new players that came when AM launched has to pay for it? AM should stay, I can agree on bringing weapon damage and powers to par with AM and let people choose. This road should've been the way that Dev's could've taken....
    • Like x 2
  20. MyDpsIsBetter Dedicated Player

Am will be good soon enough the Devs know it's garbage you might as well understand it's gone the game is dying has been since GU 36 the Devs have accepted it and trying to fix it so it's better you accept it's gone now.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.