Felonious US Villain

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by The Anxient, May 19, 2016.

1. IrritableVowels Well-Known Player

...someone thinks I'm capable of something? Is it opposite day already?

EDIT: Something something join Felonious something something awesome something something cookies.
    • Like x 2
  2. MadTitanTHANOS Active Player

I think it's a full moon right now. I always blame the full moon.
    • Like x 1
  3. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

4. Dethstryke Well-Known Player

Got the day off and the stupid server is down bump.
  5. The Anxient Loyal Player

Isn't that how it usually goes lol
  6. IrritableVowels Well-Known Player

WHY SHOULD I JOIN FELONIOUS?
    A short multimedia essay rambling
    By: Death Lamp

Greetings, user! You're probably here because you're in the market for a league. Maybe you've just started playing the game and are awash with the multitude of tasks ahead of you like leveling your character or gearing up to combat greater threats to the digital world of DCUO. Perhaps you're a veteran player that's grown bored with being a lone wolf and longs to meet like minded individuals to conquer all foes that stand between you and greatness. There's a chance that you're a friendless weirdo that makes questionable references to popular culture while also being a precocious scamp with a heart of blackened ice and the mouth of a sailor with Tourette's, you may be thinking that there's no place for you in human society, but guess what!

[IMG]

I know, you're probably thinking "Wow, this guy is really great and I should ask to join this league so I can maybe net myself some Fonzie cool points by proxy!". Well, calm down interrupty, I'm not done yet! Here's a small list of things you can expect to experience when you join the Felonious family:

1. Unlimited access to the Felonious gym/sauna/buffet of canned meat

2. [IMG]

3. Countless hours of what we in the industry call "patter". It's basically just talking to other people but we fancified it for you because you're worth it!

4. A group of people available at all hours of the day and night to help you do whatever your little heart desires! Can't sleep because of that recurring dream where a Ginger child dressed like Napoleon is stirring mashed potatoes in a very unsettling manner? Hop on the game and we'll get you some gear/feats/love?

[IMG]
    [IMG]

Sounds pretty great doesn't it? Oh, you're still not convinced? What, you think that the current league you're in is so much prettier and cooler than us, is that it? Well, I did some research on your current league and what I found out will shock you so bad that you'll probably say:
    [IMG]

Your current league isn't actually a league, they're really just a bunch of kids in large coats pretending to be adults, if you look closely at this pic I snapped you'll see what I mean
    [IMG]

Look, you're gonna do whatever you're gonna do, I hope it's join Felonious because we're pretty awesome, but let's be honest, if this magnificently crafted work of art hasn't swayed you then you're probably dead inside and wouldn't enjoy the kind of things we have to offer. If you're reading this and just wishing I'd shut up so you could get on with the joining, then you'll fit in just fine.

[IMG]
    • Like x 5
  7. Necromonica Shade Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  8. IrritableVowels Well-Known Player

Before Felonious
    [IMG]

After Felonious
    [IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 5
  9. Pack_Mane Well-Known Player

Awesome !
    • Like x 1
  10. KingKoopa88 Active Player

That was certainly worth catching up on lol.
  11. GoldenDodge Dedicated Player

Just did a few runs of OLY, GOM, etc with Felonious members and everything was smooth as could be. Great bunch of players.
    Made my villainous night extremely enjoyable. Thanks again to all that were in the groupings.
    • Like x 1
  12. The Anxient Loyal Player

Thanks for the kind words wicked. Hit us up anytime!
  13. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

14. C4talyst Well-Known Player

And now the Ending spoiler to Rogue One:

Bump!
    • Like x 1
  15. IrritableVowels Well-Known Player

...isn't A New Hope the ending spoiler to Rogue One?
  16. C4talyst Well-Known Player

Many Bothans died to get us these plans.........
  17. IrritableVowels Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  18. C4talyst Well-Known Player

19. The Anxient Loyal Player

OP updated and bump
  20. The Anxient Loyal Player

We are looking for new members who are the right fit for felonious. We are a small group of people that for the most part have been playing together for years. We pick at each other and talk trash. With that said there are a few rules that need to be covered.
    1. Racial/homophobic slurs will not be tolerated in league chat. Felonious is a place for all of our members to feel comfortable and have fun.
    2. All members have the right to receive help with content, loadout, roles etc. All you have to do is ask, but are also expected to help others when they ask. This is what felonious is all about. We take care of our own.
    These are our STANDARDS. I will unapologetically stand by these standards and defend this league and it's members until the day the servers go offline.
    So if you are looking for a league where you can have fun without drama with members and a leader who are loyal to a fault then we very well could be the place for you ☺️
    • Like x 5