dang Broker

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Tsavorentless, Dec 15, 2016.

1. Tsavorentless Dedicated Player

bought 2 booster bundles to get an aura to sell and I got a white smoke so you'd think cool rite???

Nope broker got stuck at 1 penny and ending up going through.

idk why they start it at 1 penny cuz you can never add 0's to it and now I might as well threw my money in the trash.

this has happened to me 3 times alrady with the last being the cat trinket at halloween.

This really makes me mad because this never used to happen and idk why it freezes on me like that.
    • Like x 1
  2. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

Thanks for the Aura !
    • Like x 6
  3. Butterfly Boy Committed Player

Wow that sucks. Why would you list the item before entering and confirming the price anyway?

In all my years using the broker, I have never once had that happen.
    • Like x 5
  4. The Anxient Loyal Player

Can't blame the game for your impatience.
    • Like x 4
  5. PsySomatic Extra Life 2020

Same thing, I use the broker pretty much daily. I have never had this happen. However this does add another reason as to why once in a while find some awesome items priced for just $1. :D
    • Like x 2
  6. davemack777 Well-Known Player

broker noob :p
    • Like x 2
  7. spack2k Steadfast Player

thats how ppl put rare stuff for 1$, i was wondering what kind of noobs ... u gota love the ps players :p
    • Like x 1
  8. sepiaskidmark Committed Player

Lol sorry man I feel for ya but if I ever did that, I definitely wouldn't come on here and make a thread about it, no need to embarrass myself further.
    • Like x 4
  9. motionsick Well-Known Player

Are you on PS4? Is the keyboard intwrface still broken?

I had a broker issue recently where it listed something for $1 too thanks to the broken kb. I was able to immediately remove the item tho.
  10. Ala Rebeldex Loyal Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  11. WildcatHunter Committed Player

Got a grand summoning supercharge III mod for $1 was that you as well?
  12. Tsavorentless Dedicated Player

it was 1 dollar and I got a lag spike while putting it in there n it froze up. tried to cancel but nope.

happened on halloween with cat trinket also.
  13. Tsavorentless Dedicated Player

it shouldnt actually be put in there for a minute after you do it so if something like this happens that you have a chance to cancel it. this shouldnt happen.
  14. Butterfly Boy Committed Player

If that's the default price, how does a lag spike cause it to be listed?
  15. The Anxient Loyal Player

OP wasnt paying attention
  16. Tsavorentless Dedicated Player

yes im on ps4 n it was gone in a mili second
  17. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

There are people camped out at the broker looking for these errors specifically...and they are FAST with that buy button.
    • Like x 1
  18. The peoples Badguy Committed Player

19. Delta796th Loyal Player

20. JasonIsley Devoted Player

It's too bad our broker doesn't work like an auction house.