wow. what a merry sale...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by ozzy1111, Dec 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ozzy1111 Dedicated Player

this is how DBG says...merry Christmas??? just sad...
    • Like x 1
  2. Caesar's Lion Dedicated Player

Doesn't it change daily & get progressively better? I've not even looked
  3. Skull Collector Committed Player

It better not or I'm gonna be pissed. I just finally broke down and picked up the utility belt and lair system. I didn't think it was much of a deal, but there's no indication those prices will lower any further. A sale is a sale, and this hasn't been touted as the 12 days of sales like in the past.
  4. Caesar's Lion Dedicated Player

Oh, I didn't mean the price on what you got would get better, just that the sale items change. This is just from memory, I could be totally wrong
  5. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

What? You didnt like how daybreak had a sale on replays and failed to let us know the next weekend would be double marks?
  6. Skull Collector Committed Player

No, this year they just threw everything in an 'On Sale' category. I'm actually ok with them not doing a different variety of items each day though, because many people miss out on certain sales due to life getting in the way of having to log in every day to see what's on sale.
    • Like x 1
  7. Caesar's Lion Dedicated Player

Aahh ok, sorry, my mistake. Hopefully you'll be glad of the purchase
    • Like x 1
  8. Backseid Devoted Player

Wait, you didn't have the Utility Belt or Lair access?! :eek:
    • Like x 2
  9. ozzy1111 Dedicated Player

well. I got some replays. this time around, I'm buying...NOTHING...I just don't get them...
  10. Skull Collector Committed Player

Not since I dropped my sub like... 6 or 7 months ago (for the second time). I mainly only log in for seasonal stuff now, and only bought them because of the free month promo they've done... in case it happens again in the future. These two are the only things I noticed make a considerable difference in my ability to run content at level, so I figured it would be worth the few bucks to throw at these systems.
    • Like x 1
  11. Korlick Loyal Player

There was a 50% sale a few weeks ago, did you really expected somethig better than this?
  12. RadarX Community Relations

As a reminder feedback posted should be specific and constructive.
    • Like x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.