Message of the Day

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by MrSuperman, Dec 8, 2016.

1. MrSuperman Dedicated Player

Is anyone having problems changing the message of the day in the league tab? My keyboard wont even show up so that I may type a new message. I think its been broken for a month now. Anyone else?
  2. Here2Help Devoted Player

No problems over here.
  3. Craven Green Loyal Player

I posted about this a couple weeks ago. Every time I go to change the MOTD it freezes me and I have to relog. Similarly when I try to send mail and attempt to type a message in the chat box it does the exact same thing making me have to relog.
  4. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

I don't have issues typing in MoTD or sending mail, but I also use a USB keyboard. Not sure if that makes a difference or not.
  5. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Someone in my league just raged over freezing every time he tries to send mail. Doesn't help much I gave him the duty of replying to it for new recruits lol.
    • Like x 1
  6. JasonIsley Devoted Player

No issues on my PS3
    • Like x 1
  7. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

No the issue is that you still have a ps3 :p
    • Like x 9
  8. Craven Green Loyal Player

well played my friend well played.:D
    • Like x 1
  9. Craven Green Loyal Player

What's a PS3? Is that like Atari?
    • Like x 3
  10. JasonIsley Devoted Player

Just wait till tax season ;)
    • Like x 1
  11. JasonIsley Devoted Player

It's kind of like an Xbox but WAY better
    • Like x 3
  12. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

This is a known issue we are working on.
    • Like x 1
  13. Gimpy Loyal Player

I find it amusing that a lot of people are saying the PS3 is holding the game back,

yet the game plays just fine on the PS3,

while the PS4 and PC players seem to be having issues,

and a major portion of the PS3 players do not.
  14. BumblingB I got better.

This:
    and this:
    Are two different things.

Issues with development are restricted due to low resources on the PS3. The questions the devs have to ask, "can we make it work on the PS3?" If the answer is no, then they don't add it.

Problems arising from coding issues based on platform is just that, problems with the code. So if a PS4 player or a PC player is having issues, it's because something was written wrong or there was an error. Not because it couldn't be added into the game due to the fact that the client has to work on all platforms. (Though it could be due to something to make it work on the PS3 breaks the other platforms.)
    • Like x 1
  15. motionsick Well-Known Player

Found the USB keyboard hasn't been automatically/properyly detected for a while now. (for PS4)

Normally you hit Return, and the chat box becomes active and you can type.

Now, it doesn't do that and instead it brings up the controller chat keyboard instead. (but if you dismiss the PS chat kb you can type normally again)

Personally, it'd like it be able to function with BOTH. (sometimes I just need to send a quick reply in an instance, other times to actually send messages/chat/etc)
  16. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

I noticed it only does this when I press the ps button and go into the psn menu. Usually tapping in and out of the chat box fixes it. Still an annoying glitch though.
  17. undrline Issue Tracker Volunteer

18. MAXILIANO Loyal Player

Since this is a topic about problems, there is a problem in configuring the game on the PC.
    When you click settings, in order to modify your controls, or anything in the game, it always gives an error message and hangs!
    This happens in the launcher when trying to access the settings through it!
    Mainly if the intention and set up a new control.
    Some friends in my league have had the same problem.
    Using Window 7!
    But I saw reports of the same mistake in 10 too!
  19. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer