No collections from collection nodes in GUS

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Rhekinos, Nov 29, 2016.

1. Rhekinos New Player

Hi I'm having an issue with collection nodes in Gotham Under Siege. I found a node and pressed Z and the search animation played but nothing came out afterwards and the node just fades. It happens to every node in GUS but I can collect exobits without any issues. I checked my inventory and it's still empty.

I just turned CR100 on villain side EUPC last night when the issue started and I waited till the next day to try again but to no avail.
  2. AccelT Well-Known Player

Do you own Amazon Fury Part I? IIRC, you won't recieve collection items from those nodes if you don't own it. Same thing happens with the mementos of Mister Miracle (or however its called) collection in Metropolis from Halls of Power Part I, you can see the nodes and interact with them but won't recieve any collection items unless you own the Episode.
  3. Rhekinos New Player

They didn't mention anywhere that Open Episodes does not allow you to collect collections :/ I read their post https://www.dcuniverseonline.com/news/open-episodes-return-winter-2016 several times to be sure. It's a bit misleading if they don't mention it and assume that we will understand but I'd like to give the devs the benefit of the doubt for now and hope they will address this bug soon :D
  4. AccelT Well-Known Player

If you wanna talk about misleading then I'm bringing Home Turf up since the content from that Episode is not open to everyone and yet the annoucement only says that Amazon Fury Part III is excluded, so...
  5. Rhekinos New Player

I always thought they separated Home Turf and the Lair System long ago no o_O ? In any case, I have no issues collecting from nodes in raids that I do not own so why would there be a problem with GUS specifically? I don't mean to belittle you just stating an inconsistency would make this more likely to be a bug.