Felonious US Villain

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by The Anxient, May 19, 2016.

1. PsianideUK Well-Known Player

Do you take in stray Brits?
  2. IrritableVowels Well-Known Player

Brexit really effected everything, didn't it? We actually just recently welcomed two EU players, and if we want that Beatles cover band we're planning to work we'll need more! Anxient or Lord Revenant are the go to inviters, and I know they'll be down to welcome you into the family. :)
    • Like x 1
  3. The Anxient Loyal Player

Absolutely. What is your toon name? I'll shoot you an invite next time I see you online.
  4. Amura Tempestus New Player

An Englishman, a Scotsman and an Irishman walked into a bar.

The Englishman wanted to go so they all had to leave.

That aside, a hopeful welcome from another stray Brit.
    • Like x 2
  5. KingKoopa88 Active Player

Drop us your toon name and either myself, Anxient or Dethstryke will get you in.
  6. PsianideUK Well-Known Player

My name is the same as on here, minus the UK.
  7. The Anxient Loyal Player

Got you added to my friends list. Look forward to meeting up with you in game.
  8. The Anxient Loyal Player

Happy Thanksgiving
    • Like x 2
  9. Soke_Remy_Gambit Well-Known Player

Hello I'd like to join my ign is Jared Stevens
  10. The Anxient Loyal Player

Sorry I wasn't on much yesterday. Will add you to my friends list and get you an invite next time I see you online
  11. The Anxient Loyal Player

Sorry we keep missing each other. Last couple days have been hectic with the Thanksgiving holiday.
  12. Dethstryke Well-Known Player

I'll keep an eye out for him too. It's my busy season at work but I'm still on an hour or two each day.
  13. The Anxient Loyal Player

Excited to have finally gotten Psianide picked up today. Still got a couple we need to get invites to. Looking forward to running content and getting to know everyone this week. Hit us up if we seem like we're your brand of crazy.
    • Like x 1
  14. Necromonica Shade Well-Known Player

So weird to be back! The new guys are great, the old guys still put up with me. Join Felonious, where I barely remember how to play but no one cares.
    • Like x 2
  15. The Anxient Loyal Player

I will be off work the next 4 days. When is a good time to catch you online?
  16. C4talyst Well-Known Player

Bump! Can't do much but bump.
  17. Necromonica Shade Well-Known Player

I'll be on tonight! I will hit 180 this week dammit.
  18. The Anxient Loyal Player

Had a good week. Welcomed several new members and some returning vets. Got a few caught up to end game and through the new raids. Hit us up if you need an invite.
  19. IrritableVowels Well-Known Player

Join Felonious and get new gear or your money back! Oh, also you can meet new people that are cool but we know why you're playing. ;)
    • Like x 1
  20. The Anxient Loyal Player

Today's my Friday! Hopefully this week we can get some more of our returning players caught up to speed and into AF3.
    • Like x 1