Speed Limits?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by AbBaNdOn_IGN, Nov 29, 2016.

1. AbBaNdOn_IGN Committed Player

One thing i really hate in missions are people who rush, and most of the time its people to OP for the content so I had a thought. If ur above Relevency for a mission you suffer 25-50% Movement speed reduction and zip line, super speed (R3) get disabled.....
    • Like x 2
  2. Delta796th Loyal Player

How bout...NO
    • Like x 8
  3. Professor Zoom Well-Known Player

well..... HEEEEEELL NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
    • Like x 3
  4. The Jelly Bean Dedicated Player

**** that ****. Let the apostrophes speak for themselves.
    • Like x 2
  5. Munik New Player

That has to be the worst idea anyone has ever had about anything ever.
    • Like x 4
  6. jwdrinkwaterjr Active Player

I'm only into Tier 3. I ******* LOVE IT I mean holy ******* **** balls LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!! When I q into an instance and see somebody 4 tiers higher waiting for me. It's like Christmas, my birthday, and the 4th of July all at the same time. I get this warm and fuzzy feeling knowing I'm not going to use a single soder and am going to get free feat points for the speed feat for that instance. I see a 170 in my run and I want to hump their leg.
    • Like x 1
  7. AccelT Well-Known Player

No thanks... and you are not even saying something like "on 2, 4 and 8-player content", do you want to move slower on a Solo?
  8. Shadow Force Committed Player

Damn you beat me to it:D
  9. Ala Rebeldex Loyal Player

[IMG]
  10. lfc09kris Well-Known Player

You people crying about high CR going into lower content seriously need better arguments, its just pathetic
  11. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

right? I can understand the argument for PS3/4 but for xb1 when I even bothered with that server, I looked forward to higher CR people but sadly never saw many. Saw maybe 1 or 2 a entire days worth of playing. Now when I was on PS4 and you ran older raids or alert it was flooded with CR 160-175s, hell I remember Qing up lab, HoH, lockdown and such and getting nothing but 170s.
  12. VariableFire Loyal Player

To be fair, I've seen quite a few high CR players ruin the T4 operations for people at-tier simply because they won't wait for them to get into range. Newsflash, you've managed to lootlock them without getting them any loot.
  13. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

That's the worst solution I have read so far.
    I agree that it is a serious problem, but that solution doesn't seem full thought through...
  14. JasonIsley Devoted Player

This is a terrible idea but I admit it's kinda creative alternative to stat clamping. Let's start with why this will not work: Imagine if you're a Healer that's over leveled and everyone else is running ahead of you out of range... Do you see how that could get messy? You have options: 1. Keep up (or stay with the group) 2. Kick 'em (and don't forget to type 'Bye Felicia' in the group chat) 3. A B C D ... LFG
  15. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

No. Going thru something new for the first time and looking around ok. After that when most of us are on the grind. Speeding thru content is not trying to be mean. I only have limited time to play. So the groups input together know we are running to the end. The only time it bugs me is if I'm tanking. Then I feel rushed. I do it to, so i just push on.
  16. Gimpy Loyal Player

I see more low cr players in chat asking for high cr players to "carry" them through than I see low cr players posting in the forums crying about high cr in low tier content.
  17. Defcon 0ne Well-Known Player

18. MaverickRaven657 Well-Known Player

Sorry to add to the already thundering agreement... but it has to be repeated. This is an absolutely terrible idea. No. And while you're at it, stop crying about it.
  19. bmce84 Loyal Player

so you think that if I'm slower it will make the mission take longer?, lol good luck getting people into Oolong or Moon base then.
  20. Ichiro Loyal Player

My low tier villain likes completing all of the tier 5 - 7 raids/alerts/duos available in less than an hour by the follow and watch method. It makes getting marks for style feats that much easier.
    • Like x 1