T7 Duo League Hall: Malfunction... malfunctions.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Skull Collector, Nov 29, 2016.

1. Skull Collector Committed Player

So I've been having this issue for a long time now (since the DLC dropped), and I'm wondering if it affects anyone else. I've sent in a bug report, but I'm not hopeful they can address the issue since I've never heard of anyone else having this affect them.

When I run the duo, the screen hitches and lags to the point that if I go any faster than a very very slow walk, it locks up my machine and crashes me to where I have to do a full hard reset of my PS3. Even once I reach a room, I have to wait for everything to load or I crash. It doesn't matter if I'm in my own league hall or another players, nor does the amount of items placed seem to make a difference. It's really frustrating to have to ask players to wait for me to crawl from room to room, and sometimes they don't see the chat and then blame me for getting locked out (though that doesn't bother me so much, because they weren't paying attention... but still... a pain in the **** nonetheless). I can run 8 man raids no problem, but this one duo constantly and consistently crashes me.

So, anyone else have this issue in there?
  2. Here2Help Devoted Player

Haven't run this piece of content in a long time, but from what I'm reading, it's not happening to the other person and just you? So what's the limiting factor? All I can see from what I've read is the PS3.
    • Like x 1
  3. dresserball Dedicated Player

Does not happen to me. I'm on PC
    • Like x 1
  4. AccelT Well-Known Player

PC here, in my case takes a while to load as I go through the rooms. Some League Halls have too much items laying around to the point they become obstacles during objectives or even the final boss fight glitches and the boss is either standing or adds won't spawn.
    • Like x 1
  5. Skull Collector Committed Player

Correct, never to the other player, just me. I'm not sure what's causing it, which is why I'm asking here if anyone else has experienced it. I wonder if somehow my account/download of the game is corrupted for that one mission, possibly. As I mentioned, it doesn't matter how many items are in the halls. I've done the duo in halls that are virtually empty and it still happens. And again, I can run full 8 man raids with people blowing off powers left and right and not have lag or hitching going on at all. It's really odd. Even when I'm walking slowly sometimes the game will "hiccup" and it looks like I'm just about to freeze up for about a half a second and then it comes back to normal. If I had a way of videotaping it I'd throw it up for you to see. I'm sure you'd be amazed at just how poor the content acts on my machine.
  6. Skull Collector Committed Player

Yes, I've seen items in the way causing those issues, but they are completely unrelated to my issue. I mean, I literally start lagging if I fly at normal speed out of the first room to the first group of ads that teleport in. It's crazy.
  7. JasonIsley Devoted Player

I'm on PS3 and it happens to me all the time. The glitches start as you move down to the containment area. The system freezes for me either on the stairs or as I move into the room. From trial and error I can say when it starts to glitch, walk slowly. Avoid leaping at enemies. Never summon pets as this seems to make it worse. I'm missing 1 feat from this instance Power Down Prevented. I spent half a day with a friend trying to get this and the feat never popped.
    • Like x 1
  8. Skull Collector Committed Player

Ok, so it's not just me then. Good to know, but bad too. lol. Sorry about your missing feat. Did you send a ticket?
  9. JasonIsley Devoted Player

No. It's not that big of a deal.