Where does Breath of the Underworld drop?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by The Attosecond, Nov 27, 2016.

1. The Attosecond New Player

Am still grinding the alert but still no drop. It's not a duo exclusive drop right?
  2. light FX Steadfast Player

Its an OP collection that drops from any boss in AF3 content. I got one 2 days ago from the dogs in the duo.
    • Like x 1
  3. sepiaskidmark Committed Player

This isn't exactly true as certain collection pieces only drop from specific bosses, at least that's what avair told me when I messaged him. I don't know if some of the more common collections can drop anowhere though. I think I got the one that the op is talking about from the dogs as well, so I believe that collection only drops from them but if anyone else got it elsewhere please correct me.
  4. light FX Steadfast Player

Oh ok i didnt know that. Thanks for the correction. I thought they all dropped from any boss. And if im being honest i think i got the breath from the dogs in the duo. But not 100% sure on that. Gotten quite a few of them since i got my divine feat and hard to keep track sometimes.
    • Like x 1
  5. sepiaskidmark Committed Player

Yes like any of the collections that have the bosses name in them, ie: typhons scale, Zeus lighting and so on only drop from that boss.
    • Like x 1
  6. light FX Steadfast Player

Didnt notice that either lol too busy focused on other things. Plus im selling all my OP collections. If i was keep them id probably pay more attention. But that makes sense. Thanks for the heads up.
    • Like x 1
  7. The Attosecond New Player

Just got it from GoM, seems like it really drops anywhere.
    • Like x 1
  8. quirkers Well-Known Player

Trying to clarify on the collection dropping and divine pts.

Say you get the Divine Feat with your dps gear totaling the 8pts, does that mean that that only in dps role will collections fall [meaning you are in healer role healing but no 8pt divine healer gear)]. Also, does the collection drop for each instance?

Thanks.
  9. JasonIsley Devoted Player

It doesn't matter what role you are, if you got the feat than the collections will drop. I have only one or two so far.
    • Like x 2
  10. quirkers Well-Known Player

Thanks for the reply.

So once you obtain the divine factor feat it increases the possibility of the collections falling in the solo, duo and alert, therefore it is not a guaranteed drop?

P.S. Hmm, either I forgot to post reply, replied in the wrong topic, or the forum glitched on me (reposted) :confused:
  11. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

There's no guarantee of getting the Op collection pieces, just a chance to get one from any boss in AF3 content. Role doesn't matter, neither does wearing the armor after you've gotten the Divine Favor feat. Also, you can buy the feat on an alt, which also gives them a chance of getting an Op collection piece (even if they've never gotten any armor granting the Divine Favor feat...just buy the feat with replays from your toon that has the feat).
    • Like x 1
  12. quirkers Well-Known Player

Thanks for clarifying! :D

Also, did not realize about the alt...... :eek: *mind blown* (Tend to not unlock with replays ... but exceptions can be made :eek:) :D
    • Like x 1
  13. Erin Arror Dedicated Player

shhhh.. some of us are still selling op collection items. low supply equals, well ya know :p
    • Like x 1