AFIII 410 Monsters..

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by SigmaAtom, Nov 23, 2016.

1. SigmaAtom Committed Player

Hi guys

When does the 410 monsters mission reset?

I figured it'd be daily, forcing us to make OW raid groups, which i thought was great idea, but seems I was way off, is it weekly or monthly?.. I know 8 coins is great pull, and we'd get the first armor pretty quick, (those willing to make OW raid parties), but then there's still more to get through instances/raids/alerts/etc for OP gear, so as a non-RB* daily, I figured this is exactly what the community needed. .. now i've shared my mis-conception, please can we make that happen?

I was in a OW raid group on the first day, ninja invite from an unknown player, strangely felt good, and no skaters!
    hehe

regardless,

have a great and bizarre day!

Sigma

* to slow us down?? idk
  2. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

It's weekly :) resets the same day/time as raids.

I don't really think it was designed to be content. But rather a motivation to go to the Open World and play on a daily basis. I think it's a pretty neat idea in that regard.
    • Like x 4
  3. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Just confirming that yes, this is a weekly mission.
    • Like x 3
  4. Caesar's Lion Dedicated Player

I agree. Plus just doing your dailies gets the job done, & adds in LB of Alert count for whatever reason so that helps
    • Like x 4
  5. Thunderbolt Dedicated Player

Heck, you can get it done in a few minutes grouped up in open world. Easy 8 marks.
    • Like x 1
  6. NoPhilosophy Committed Player

I didn't even think about grouping up. I'm not a smart person. This is the same as the reapers feat.
    • Like x 2
  7. SigmaAtom Committed Player

took us an hour.. 6 of us. none low.

:)
  8. DarkAya Dedicated Player

I run dailies anyway so I get those coins, no need for extra farming-grouping :)
    Maybe if I needed 8 coins to purchase some gearpiece faster but since the prices are really *beep*, that's not the case.
    We cannot reset that mission, can we?
  9. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Took me 40 minutes by myself... Lol
  10. SigmaAtom Committed Player

That's because when drunk; you get superpowers in real life Fatal* ;)

[IMG]

* We all know :)
    • Like x 2
  11. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

Yep Its weekly and no replays.. Just a hint... garb your daily missions and then find that 8 man team and in an hour of less you can usually get all 410 defeated AND complete 2 of your 3 dailies (the "clear the lair mission requires you to leave the streets.. the monsters still count but some times it can be tough to get any team mates to go in there with you because while your inside nothing the team does on the open streets counts for you). Still makes everything go faster and you can walk away with a total of 11 coins and 11 marks that way.
  12. motionsick Well-Known Player

So... 410 because 420 would be too obvious? :p
    • Like x 1