Link Death and Open Episodes

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by AccelT, Nov 22, 2016.

1. AccelT Well-Known Player

Returning to the game while a character's on Link Death status will not grant you access to any content given during Open Episodes.
  2. Savior Prime Dedicated Player

if you close the game rather than log out, you get put in linkdead status. When you try to return to game apparently while you in linkdead status you cannot log in. Loading screen infinite.
  3. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We are checking into this. For now, logging out properly after a link death will return correct entitlements.
  4. Savior Prime Dedicated Player

It won't let me get past the initial loading screen. My wife can log into her account, but I cannot get into mine while the linkdeath status is on. The loading screen is infinite so there is no way to properly log out right now.
  5. Tygerfyre Committed Player

Exit the game and wait 10-15 minutes. Do not try to login again during that time, or you reset the linkdeath timer. Eventually, the game will log you out, and you'll be able to get back in.
  6. Emoney Dedicated Player

Over the past year I have been lucky with connectivity....probably less than five disconnects. With that said, yesterday I disconnected three or four times. When trying to reenter the game, it would not connect with the server. However, when I force close the app on ps4, and reboot the game, it would allow me back on my "linkdead" character. Not sure whats going on but somethings broke.
  7. motionsick Well-Known Player

Had 2 linkdeaths over the last week.

1 worked and I was able to return to my instance.

The other was fubar'd as I link death'd during teleport, and the world loaded (I could hear people, environment, powers etc) but screen stayed on loading screen. Had to quit the game and restart but same result. (could not change toons since link dead). Had to close and wait 10min for it to clear.

There should be some way to kill your own toon from the load screen instead of having to wait 10min! (or changing a toon should do it!)
  8. The Horn'd One Well-Known Player