How Many TC You Had To Open For Zeus Orbital Strike

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by HEALER35, Nov 21, 2016.

1. TiGGeR.TSK Well-Known Player

its a skin for Orbital, same ILvl
    • Like x 1
  2. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

I had opened 40 or so boxes when I finally saw the Zeus orbital trinket on my main (thank goodness I was playing on that character and not an alt).
    • Like x 2
  3. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

In a super rare occasion, I got it on the second capsule I opened.
    • Like x 1
  4. Here2Help Devoted Player

Still opening TCs and it's still not dropping. Gonna stop soon; it's getting to the point where it's just not worth it.
  5. CassUV Well-Known Player

Openned 80 TC, nothing, nothing and nothing...
  6. Pathosgrim Dedicated Player

Its really not worth opening time capsules for the one trinket that's untradeable
  7. DCUO Addict Committed Player

Congrats! Does the tricket come out of the main capsule, or one of the boxes within the box? I know it's not tradable, but is it seriously not even account bound?! (I'm not counting on getting one, but I will strategically open capsules on a specific toon when I form a stabalizer, if this is the case.)
    • Like x 1
  8. GhostsAndMagic Dedicated Player

Opened about 250, still haven't seen it

The thing is I don't want it, I just want the phoenix material
  9. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

I can't remember if I tried putting it in my shared bank or not (will have to try that later today). I can't really recall if it came out when I opened the TC or if it dropped from a secondary box. It was 4am and I had been playing for several hours on so many toons (gotta strike while the iron's hot).
  10. Swiftduck Loyal Player

i am ashamed to say how many i have purchased to get this trinket and i have never got it.

I am disgusted with myself but day break must love me
    • Like x 1
  11. bagofboom Committed Player

I've opened 12 or 13 so far and only received the general common stuff. Lots of Bytes, which go on the broker as I'm overflowing with them already.
    Nothing even resembling anything of value or importance.
    Nothing worthwhile.
    Nothing cool.
    Might as well be nothing at all for what I've gotten.
    Been here for years and spent gobs and gobs of money on this game, I know that means nothing when it comes to TC's and BB's, but it'd be nice to have something good happen to me once in awhile. Especially when I know ppl that are very new to DCUO and are running around with the Pheonix material looking awesome.
    It's just jealousy. I'll admit that.
    Still incredibly stressful.
    Sorry for the angry rant on a day meant for thankfulness. :(
    Gobble Gobble Forumites!!
  12. Here2Help Devoted Player

Stopped opening them. I have every single thing in the ATCs except the trinket. It's just too rare to warrant me continuing with buying stabilisers in the hope of getting it. Hopefully I'll eventually get it from one of the free stabilisers from the event.
  13. OtherWorldly Active Player

I opened 20 stabilizers. I got a ton of feats, zeus trinkets, unbreakable motes, 162 gear and more
  14. OtherWorldly Active Player

I'm going to open 100 more. I'm curious.
  15. OtherWorldly Active Player

I meant opened amazon capsules...my bad
  16. SasquaT Dedicated Player

It was something like 10 for me .
  17. Derio 15000 Post Club

Well after you opened 100 more did you get it?
  18. Green Lantern Fadi Loyal Player

i got his emblem plus the plans on the first box :D
  19. Here2Help Devoted Player

Looks like the answer will be 0 for some people soon :)
  20. sepiaskidmark Committed Player

Yes I wonder what that will go for.