House Of WoIves US PS4/PS3 - Villains!

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by xSkyAndSeax, Nov 23, 2016.

1. xSkyAndSeax New Player

Hello my fellow villains!

The House of WoIves are recruiting. This league is very new so not many people in the league.

Anyone can join, any level, any CR. This is a helpful, friendly, active (hopefully soon) league..
    In this league we will do raid runs or alert runs when theres enough levels and league mates!

There aren't many rules in this newly made league but there are core rules that are enforced:

1) Be respectful! This is very key in our league. Respect everyone's belief, sexuality, who they are! I will take no disrespect in our new league.

2) Please be helpful! This will help us to be able to run higher content.

3) Everyone is equal! And I am not just talking about who we are, but in game. Don't make people feel like your better than them or the other way around.

4) No drama. If there is please contact me with whoever did this or that and we'll figure a solution out.

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns please contact me on DCUO on the villain side which is either JasonGrim or LordSadeth. I have a kik and gmail, but please message me personally for those. I will post a website as well!
    This is my first serious recruiting forum so if I missed any details out let me know! Please and thank you!

- Sky
  2. Soke_Remy_Gambit Well-Known Player

Hello bro I'm actually just posted looking for a league, quite funny yours was right under mine. And yours sounds perfect cause I honestly don't want to join a super big league giving I'm just started out (just switched from Xbox to ps4) cause I'm not sure if it's just people on Xbox but lower level people would get forgotten about while the top teirs would just do their thing instead of helping clan mates get their CR up. As that said for the most part I know what I'm doing in the game, I'm almost to level 30, my power type is Celestial. Doing Dps right now but have 2 armories so I'm gonna go healing and Dps as which ever is needed once I hit higher CR, weapon is staff, and if you would like to add me my ign is Jared Stevens, and Soke_Remy_Allen is my psn as well
  3. xSkyAndSeax New Player

Not many people have joined as a right now, which always been my concern with making a league. But you are welcomed to join. If you are on right now message me at LordSadeth