We must have spent a boatload of cash...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Craven Green, Nov 21, 2016.

1. Karas2016 Dedicated Player

Current paying customers do have the right to complain, but look at pvp for example, it is practically dead, I like this thread because it proves my point that things are getting stale, it's like paying money just to support a game but don't really enjoy it's assets, otherwise you wouldn't ask for more of what you currently pay for in the game. Right!
    • Like x 3
  2. inferno Loyal Player

Yeesh! I'm a paying subscriber since year 2. For whatever reasons or motive; It's there. Please just enjoy the content. And BTW, Thank you, DCUO and have a Happy Thanksgiving week.
    • Like x 1
  3. Volkenraider Loyal Player

Craven, Its an effort to lure players back with the off chance that they will sub after the month is over. I did a little search on the number of players above a certian CR (I did it in a 10 CR interval up to 180) and its quite low, so they do this type of event again (must have given some type of result last time)

Speaking for myself, not even something like this could get me to come back. I assume there are others like me on the same boat.

I wouldn't worry too much about this ^^