All episodes are available??

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by tubeethet1, Nov 21, 2016.

1. tubeethet1 New Player

Hello.

So I'm a premium user and I only have 1 DLC.. Which is the light (fight for light). I was able to queue Into solo/duo/alert/raid without a problem.. Is this a bug or what?
  2. RealTegan Dedicated Player

It's a promotion until the end of the year. Everything but Ep 27.
    • Like x 1
  3. Wiccan026 Loyal Player

As of right now (until december 31) all episodes are open with the exception of Amazon Fury Part 3.

So enjoy the episodes :D
    • Like x 1
  4. NoPhilosophy Committed Player

Yes they're free because Daybreak cares.
  5. Ichiro Loyal Player

Yes its a promotion to get premiums and free to play beyond the cr relevancy of their purchases. see the announcement section
  6. Here2Help Devoted Player

It's all available except the latest DLC - Amazon Fury Part 3.
  7. AccelT Well-Known Player

Not sure if anyone noticed when open episodes was done in summer, but Home Turf wasn't and isn't available. My guess its because it doesn't have any On-Duty instance.
  8. Here2Help Devoted Player

They changed the structure of DLCs a decent amount of time ago. Things like that aren't attached to episode content and must be purchased separately. People are only getting content episodes for free (excluding AF3).
  9. AccelT Well-Known Player

'Things like that'? I think you misunderstood what I said as Home Turf (Not base/lair trinkets or tacticals mods), I meant the content missions at Arkham Asylum, Ace Chemicals, Strykers and Steelworks. AFAIK, that's Episode content that's still labeled as an Episode. The structure was also changed for Hand of Fate and yet that Episode is open.
  10. Here2Help Devoted Player

Oh, my bad. Misread it.
  11. AbBaNdOn_IGN Committed Player

Yea GuS remains locked down which sucks because you really need in there to buy 95-99 gear to help get to new genesis and 108 gear. After that the 120+ Vendors are in HoD/WT. With no open world GUS access its incredibly hard to level up. More Specificly not having lost patrol or patrol catastrophe or whatever its called.

The open world stuff should be unlocked when they run this. I'd also love access to all powers and the 12? Character slots. Sure they will get locked after event but that just encourages us to buy more slots.
  12. AccelT Well-Known Player

Gotham Under Siege (as Central City, Gotham Wastelands, Mogo/Ranx, Metropolis Battlezone and New Genesis) was available last time, and at the moment the open world missions from both Amazon Fury Part I and Part II are open. If you can't access Gotham Under Siege then its most likely a bug or you are trying to access the zone under the CR requirement.
  13. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

its a trick to get you premiums/free ppl beyond what they can actually queue up for due to not owning the content, so they now have to buy content OR go legendary in order to play the game.

Under handed move for sure. But its the 2nd time they have done it already so you can bet on it, it wont be the last.
  14. Voaxghost Well-Known Player

It's too push more people to Ep 27 so they are forced to buy it or sub up.

It's the ultimate market strategy.
  15. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

I am surprised, that even though the devs made much much more of the game available for free, some say that they want all of it for free... o_O

The open world solo missions probably got overlooked, or they can't do the tiered resets.