Downtime Server Downtime - November 17, 2016 - Episode 27!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Nov 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Belthazur Dedicated Player

I Fully agree with you that Moiney Caps NEED to be Raised or removed...That is hurting too many no subs. I am a Legendary Member and I would hate for a money cap.
    Perhaps a raid increase reset..However New Players Still need to learn the roles they play and mechanics. Just to be perfrctly honest.
  2. Belthazur Dedicated Player

Problem is they WON'T Grind SP. They Just Want End Game Fast and Play the Newest Content Without The Grind of SP and time it took Some of US to get to where we are.
  3. shinya2104 Level 30

how would daily raids stop them from learning the mechanics? Those raids have high replay value,and when a person is done with their daily's they can concentrate on the other aspects of the game.
  4. Justyss42 New Player

Yeaaaaaa.......not exactly happy about the time capsules. It's great that they're there don't get me wrong. They dish out some cool gear. But there's noooooo way I'm ever going to open as many as I have. Stabilizer, 90 on market right now. Stabilizer fragments at 6 a day for me takes 3 days to make one stabilizer and only because I have membership. On average, I'd say I probably pick up around 10 if not more time capsules a day. And not getting hardly any promethium boxes. ..................................I miss my boxes. But something's gotta give.
  5. shinya2104 Level 30

I don't agree with your statement at all. Everyone wants to get stronger and stronger,and sp is the way to do it, I highly doubt someone is just gonna grind grind grind for cr and thats it, when there is sp, items, and rares to works for. you will just find any excuse to fit your means.
  6. KEN_Oracle_of_Delphi Well-Known Player

I agree 100%. The Vault is basically just an extra Mark a day for subscribers, nothing more... I got all the gear styles years ago, I just head to the exit, smash a present, grab my Mark, and get out before Joker can say "....or just some worthless...."
  7. Ultimate Wargasm New Player

Agreed that they should give out more, but not exactly for free.

They could put tradable 'Escrow Access', 'Lockbox Keys', 'Content Reset', etc. tokens in TC's, Vault and Promethium Lockboxes. Make them ultra rare, but give everyone a chance to get them and one more reason to play. It wouldn't cost Daybreak much, if anything ... since it will also help improve 'Quality of Life', game economy and maybe control player churn.
    • Like x 1
  8. KEN_Oracle_of_Delphi Well-Known Player

How did you just watch 2 three hour movies in the space of 2 hours ?
  9. Belthazur Dedicated Player

You dont Know a Great number of players then. It pains me the People i have run with who have put NO time into getting the Extra bonuses SP gives you
    • Like x 1
  10. ISundae New Player

thats why the raids should stay weekly, do the raid once... and do your feats, let them look at their feats and knock em out bit by bit until next weekly reset man... and if they got a toon with 250+ sp or whatever then they can use their replays to buy off their current feats from their other toon. new players have to learn that everything cant be won with just gear and luck
    • Like x 1
  11. ShazamFan2014 Loyal Player

I'm actually still watching The Dark Knight Rises, right now. It was just at the scene where Bane frees
    the inmates of Gotham City Jail.
  12. shinya2104 Level 30

I think i do been playing this 5 years,since the beta on pc,and i play on the Xbone version. I think i have some idea of what i am talking about. It don't matter how far you get, you aren't getting farther in t8 with out sp,and modded sockets. so your point is moot.
  13. shinya2104 Level 30

14. toxn11 New Player

should be up right now but it's not
  15. ShazamFan2014 Loyal Player

Well, its 11:32 am. Still not up yet. I guess its gonna be lunch time, before we get the update.
  16. Vampirebit Well-Known Player

Patience young Jedi
    • Like x 1
  17. Ranked New Player

Sp will be made valueable when the stat revamp comes out and more things would get done more effectively
    • Like x 3
  18. Ultimate Wargasm New Player

smh.... huh?
  19. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

no hes right.
    • Like x 1
  20. KEN_Oracle_of_Delphi Well-Known Player

I hate money caps too.. I mean, what could you possibly buy with less than 2k ???? The only option is to buy legendary.... If you don't, and you purchase an episode, you still have zero access to your in-game cash that you've earned, which is a huge crutch... I mean for criminy sakes, you can't even make a TRADE without spending $15 bucks !!!! Do you see the greed in all this ??? Jeezzzzzzzzzz
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.