A Favor from the Gods: Increased Rare Drops!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Nov 11, 2016.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

Heroes and Villains. You will soon be called upon to head to Olympus and beyond to challenge the gods and prevent havoc from reaching our mortal realm in Amazon Fury Part III.

To prepare yourself for what lies ahead, we’ve dialed back the Bad Luck Limiter to TWO in order to increase the amount of rare drops you’ll receive.

How does that work? In modern content (where both the Loot Selection Window and Bad Luck Limiter are implemented), if you are not offered a rare drop on either of the first two bosses, you will be on the third. In other words, since modern content has three bosses, you will be sure to get a rare drop from each piece of content that you fully complete.

The event will run from 5:00 AM PST on Friday, November 11, 2016 through 5:00 AM PST on Monday, November 14, 2016.

The gods await you in Amazon Fury Part III. Do not miss your chance to be prepared to face them head on!
    • Like x 12
  2. rimvader Well-Known Player

There goes my weekend, LoL!
    • Like x 1
  3. KodyDerp Dedicated Player

I mean.. it's not like we had around 5-6 months to get all the rare drops we need already..

This is good for alts I guess.

Drop the content already
    • Like x 1
  4. Furling Well-Known Player

This will have me play some this weekend. Been waiting for AF3, but this is worth logging in for.
  5. MaverickRaven657 Well-Known Player

From your announcement, I assume the answer is no, but it's important to me so I'll just ask. Does this affect OP drops at all?
  6. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

It does not impact OP items.
  7. ShazamFan2014 Loyal Player

SO Episode 27 is today?
  8. Archerey New Player

Oh Good More Healer and Tank Style armor for My controller :mad:
  9. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

no need to read" No new episode yet it's coming possibly sometime next week or the week after"

But they increase the drops from bosses.
  10. Sugr Bear Committed Player

Oh good, I can continue never seeing an OP drop even once in my lifetime. All I want are the styles I wish they were available somewhere. Sorry not trying to whine lol.
    • Like x 1
  11. HEALER35 Well-Known Player

I wish they would just drop the episode, but I will just continue my dcuo strike and save my money until af3. This is good for those who still need to max out your toon, my main and alts are maxed so this does not help me at all.
  12. Mike EUPC Well-Known Player

A question Mepps
    The Back Luck Limiter to TWO in order ,will be implemented in the game only those 2 days or stay in the game?

I have a lot of bad luck when it comes to completing an elite gear,i prefer that it stays
  13. SheerFaith Committed Player

Curious to know why actually there has to be a "Bad Luck Limiter" in a Game..Makes no sense to me...but thnx god with next DLC/GU we dont need this "Bad Luck Limiter anymore"...
  14. KidSuperBoy Well-Known Player

Sounds like a winner!:cool:
  15. HEALER35 Well-Known Player

I agree and always said that, how do you spend money on something or work hard toward something and be issued bad luck.

Sounds like cheating or getting cheated to me, we just cant get equality nowhere I guess.
  16. Proxystar #Perception

It would have been nice if this was announced before everyone ran a bunch of their weekly raids, I'm pretty sure this happened last time too.

Oh thanks anyway though, didn't want to sound unappreciative :)
    • Like x 2
  17. HELLLLLLPPME Well-Known Player

Did KTC and DWF, cool but We always drop stuff We already have.

And Please..

HALLOWEEN COSTUME CONTEST WINNER
  18. motionsick Well-Known Player

Haha, you're asking for miracles there.. o_O

But really, this is really an incenctive for people to spend replays for their toons that have been neglected imo. If you're missing multiple pieces from the Alert or Raids you're going to have to spend to get them geared up - but at least you'll get gear at least once every 3 bosses.
    • Like x 1
  19. SteelMachineZero Well-Known Player

Oh, this is much better than new content or regular DLC releases. So we have a chance at rares that will be useless the second the next DLC drops soon or a chance to get things we've had six months to get already? ...great. Well it's something I guess
  20. motionsick Well-Known Player

But one question, aren't RARE drops considered blue drops? Not EPIC (purple)??