Enough with Lantern's Power

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by HELLLLLLPPME, Nov 2, 2016.

1. Nicolas Gallardo Committed Player

First of all there are only 2 powers: Rage and Green/yellow(beacuse these are the same power with diferent animations).

Second: i watch your thread and your ignorance and im like

[IMG]
  2. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

A Lantern MMO would be 100 times more interesting then the Elder Scrolls Online/ Amazon Fury 3 that were getting ready to get .
  3. HideTheBodies Loyal Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  4. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

:eek: brilliant!!!
    • Like x 1
  5. DCUO Addict Committed Player

I strongly disagree. Amazon Fury has the best story and instances of the game, while War of the Light was mostly 'meh' with a truly anticlimacric ending.
  6. MariaTenebre Committed Player

There should be male Star Sapphires in DCUO as Geoff Johns stated the power was gender neutral. Honestly I think that Violet is the best candidate because it is faction and gender neutral. Not just that but they should release iconic male Star Sapphire gear. Either give Heart of the Predator a masculine edition or give us something based on John Stewart's Star Sapphire outfit. However I would also be satisfied with say a Blue/Orange split or the Blue as a hero only Healing power. Just so long as it isn't Indigo as they don't interest me.
    • Like x 1
  7. bmce84 Loyal Player

Funny thing is they've literally said there are no lantern powers at all planned in the future, hell Serums will probably be out before a new lantern power.
  8. Delta796th Loyal Player

They also said we couldn't have a green aura, also said we couldn't have actual emblems
    The devs have said a great many things wouldn't happen, yet they have.

I don't see any harm in asking for Lantern healer...TBH I think if they did a poll like they did with water and serums, but instead Water vs Lantern healer I'm not so sure water would win.

Not saying it will happen, but I'm also not counting it out either.
  9. Lord Unsemont Level 30

10. bmce84 Loyal Player

Water would win, for the simple fact that most players actually don't care for another lantern, as far as them changing their minds, there's a difference between powers and things like emblems and auras. The lantern power would need to be planned and not only have they not being able to finish Water, but unlike a new Lantern power Serums was announced, and the green Aura was always a DC issue, just like the emblems, we don't have a lantern healer because devs just don't think we need one, and we really dont. Water is a healer and we have 2 very unused healing powers in the game already, adding another lantern as a healer isn't what the game needs.