Plasmic Aura looks like Soap on water

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Immortal Zoom, Oct 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Immortal Zoom Well-Known Player

But that aura is not for cosmic, It looks more like Atom and Radiation And Nuclear aura
  2. Immortal Zoom Well-Known Player

So i guess that aura is based on Atomic power firestorm, But have to say it last time, Plasmic aura are not iconic for cosmic characters
  3. Immortal Zoom Well-Known Player

But the new kirby krackle looks better than plasmic,the plasmic looks like 90's kirby krackle style :/
  4. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

And why does that matter to you? If you don't like it, then don't use it. Let the people who do like it use it on their characters. Then everybody is happy.
    • Like x 3
  5. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

I'll take your extras then? :rolleyes:
    • Like x 3
  6. Immortal Zoom Well-Known Player

It dosen't matter to me if people like the plasmic aura, but spouting out lies about "This is the most iconic aura for all iconic powerfull veing in dc" "This one is better than every single aura its the best aura and its not comparable all" "Solar looks really bland to me the plasmic looks better" "Lol you like glimmering aura.... Is it because you can't but a plasmic aura the rarest one in the game" **** like this I hate when people say all this ********, All auras are equal it just depends of what fits your charactrr most, you're going with Plasmic fine but don't be an arrogant a hole trying to be a show off and a cocly collector, they are trying to only bring up attention to one aura which is upsetting
  7. Immortal Zoom Well-Known Player

Sorry for autocorrect screwing up my sentences
  8. Immortal Zoom Well-Known Player

Extras incoming
  9. Pathosgrim Dedicated Player

I wish that all of the players that don't own an OG plasmic felt the same way about it like the Topic creator.
  10. Immortal Zoom Well-Known Player

If I own one plasmic I wouldn't bother having it, Instantly sell it and buy another aura its not my type of aura, I don't care if people have the plasmic aura but they act like a arrogant a hole (like you) by shoving others auras to the side giving them no sign of positive information, Like geeze people look at plasmic as a 90 million dollar car only because its the rarest, Its easy to get one, But all auras are equal, Yet thered plasmic owner scrub that are going to act like a hole to someone that dosen't like the plasmic aura or hates it
  11. Immortal Zoom Well-Known Player

And the og should be called ogpe, Since it isn't fully OG
  12. Immortal Zoom Well-Known Player

I wish all plasmic owners like you wouldn't be an a hole for more than 2 minutes
  13. Skull Collector Committed Player

Soap on water.... isn't that a Deep Purple song?
    • Like x 1
  14. Crimson Mayhem Loyal Player

Opinions are lies now? Good to know. If you hate when people state their opinions, maybe a public discussion forum isn't the place for you to spend time on. Or the whole internet for that matter. Or civilized society.
    • Like x 2
  15. Immortal Zoom Well-Known Player

Thats the thing here, Those plasmic owners cant take negative information from other people, Its like they don't want to allow anyone talking **** about plasmic because its so "superior" and the society aren't civilized at all nowdays its just a **** cake, I am just saying that Plasmic aura looks like soap on water and look here get **** tons of mad people even you
  16. Immortal Zoom Well-Known Player

AND! Do you even know what the definition of opinion is, By showing your own thoughts about a certain object, But having the intention of speaking for other people without even hearing about their opinion is not a opinion its a statement there's difference between opinion and statement, Most likely the plasmic owners most of them are so arrogant in (my opinion) that they are not even mentioning in my opinion or my opinion, I think they are not even trying to have an opinion instead they want to be a holes and talk how superior and cool their aura is and its not comparable at all, They are spitting that **** out to people that have a different aura, Basicly plasmic owners are trying to make other peoples opinion about auras except for plasmic... Irrelevant

My 2nd latest post is not a opinion its a statement
  17. Immortal Zoom Well-Known Player

And I never mentioned anything that opinions are lies either, I do not hate people with their opinion, I hate people trying to show that their opinion matters more than others one or everyone's
  18. Immortal Zoom Well-Known Player

Idk
  19. Crimson Mayhem Loyal Player

Let me quote it for you again, I'll even highlight the most relevant parts for you:
    And since you put in so much effort into quoting me I'll quote you some more:
    I find it highly amusing that you don't see the irony here. Let me spell it out for you: you just wasted everyone's time by making a thread full of incoherent rambling and trash talking against some supposed lobby of Plasmic Aura owners who don't tolerate other people's opinions when the only one with an arrogant attitude towards any kind of aura in this thread is yourself, hating on Plasmic Auras and people who prefer it to whatever you like.

I also find it concerning that you managed to get so emotional over auras. Not only did you make a thread with the sole purpose of trash talking an aura style you don't like, you also spent so much time and effort on constructing this whole narrative about evil Plasmic Aura wearers who discriminate you for wearing something else.

Then you felt it necessary to quote me three times to rant at me for calling you out on hating people's opinions, trying to somehow twist your own words to put yourself in the role of the victim whose opinions aren't respected.
    As for being mad, I couldn't care less about what you or anyone else think of Plasmic Auras. I just had some spare time to comment on a bunch of shitposts and make some myself. You on the other hand, seem to be quite aggravated which, again, I find somewhat concerning considering this is about aura styles.

I recommend you take your eyes off the screen for a few hours, go outside and take a walk, then think about your priorities. Maybe whatever kind of aura anyone puts on their toon isn't all that relevant or oppressive towards you. Have a good weekend.
    • Like x 2
  20. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

Actually, that isn't lies. It's personal opinions - everybody has them (including you), and theirs are just as valid as yours. Just not to you. Exactly the same as yours is not as valid as theirs is to them. That's just the way the world works.
    • Like x 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.