Lantern DLC

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by VV, Oct 17, 2016.

1. Swiftduck Loyal Player

i play this game strictly for the lantern content.

bring it on!!!!
    • Like x 3
  2. Wallachia Devoted Player

Me too.

I would have never joined DCUO if it wasn't for the lantern stuff. Being a lantern > having your powers only because of exobytes.
  3. ashtin1979 Well-Known Player

Let's get married...
  4. MariaTenebre Committed Player

While I would prefer more unexplored content like some Batman Gang War stuff or some Shazam, Black Adam and Isis stuff or some Atlantean stuff I would be open to more Lantern DLC I would love to see the White Lanterns and I think it is high time the devs correct their mistake and give males iconic Star Sapphire gear. Either give Heart of the Predator a male variant addition or give us something based off of John Stewart's Star Sapphire outfit.
  5. SigmaAtom Committed Player

The lantern content has been my fav DLCs so far. A Lantern Healer SOON is a *must*. see post*

What would I like to see outside of that? .. I want to see Superboy Prime be the conclusion/Final Boss to the current Kryptonian storyline. Really enjoyed the story so far. Zod in Kandor was a little weird (dialogue) but not so much if you do the investigations and hear the back story of their thoughts. really liked it. Hoping for 'New Krypton Part II' and Part III.

tbh I have been asking to see Superboy Prime around these forums since before the switch to Prosieben.
    I dunno if DB are a bit 'cagey' about putting an Omega level Boss in DCUO.. besides Brainiac*.

My FO keeps going on about a decent Joker fight.. He mentions it at least twice a week. But I was enjoying the switch up for the 'Heist Duos'.. Penguin was a great change I really enjoyed, He is mostly considered imho almost on par with Joker as a Batman enemy, was good to see him and fight him and pengbot. :)

* DB have 17 of the 24 needed powers already.
    *(I know Darkseid is meant to be too but I don't know him, except from DCUO content.. I had never heard of Lightray or that other guy or Mister Miracle or Barda until I played that content)
  6. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

see above? Yes? Then you know theres waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to much lantern garbage in this game let other story arc' get some love for once.
  7. VV Dedicated Player

Ikr. Let's completely ignore the possibility of having more open worlds, Source wall, anti-monitor and White Lantern Kyle because Booster gold only had 2 instances. Makes sense.
  8. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

Im all for open world content just not more lantern content ;)

we have had plenty of lantern based stuff.
    • Like x 2
  9. VV Dedicated Player

As I said. It makes a lot of sense. :) Let's just ignore the potential and say that variety is better.

We have built New Gods and Entities. HoP and WotL introduced major DC storyline into the game. An amalgamation would be Kyle. No no no! Let's have more Aquaman.
  10. metalfenix Committed Player

Those are exactly my thoughts. I only want a lantern healer power.
  11. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Yes...let's have more Aquaman. He's got one leveling instance and a seasonal...Lanterns have WAY more content. Time to give them a break and do something different for a while.
    • Like x 2
  12. The Anxient Loyal Player

I'm not against more lanterns just think they should wait a while. We have a lot of Lantern content already. Let's explore some of the lesser used stories and characters for a while then come back to lanterns
    • Like x 2
  13. VV Dedicated Player

Aquaman vs White Lantern Kyle. I pick Kyle.
  14. Crimson Mayhem Loyal Player

Ikr. Let's completely ignore the possibility of having more open worlds, Atlantis, The Crime Syndicate and Blue Beetle because Lanterns only had 20 instances. Makes sense.
    • Like x 1
  15. VV Dedicated Player

it doesn't when you say it... You see, the first post was an argument against the post " against" a lantern one. It's kinda supportive in that case lol. The one you made from mine is just ugh...lol
  16. Wallachia Devoted Player

I think we should have enough lantern content so we, lantern fanboys (I admit I am a lantern fanboy), can play the game separately with our lantern exclusive content. Let the exobyte people with their problems, we'll be in the war of the corps!
    • Like x 1
  17. stärnbock Devoted Player

Would batman survive in such inviroments if he had no ring equiped nor any kind of oxygen devise?
    • Like x 2
  18. megamanzero Loyal Player

you're manipulating the numbers to be misleading. the fact is lantern content is in the minority
    • Like x 1