This is going to be the episode we all deserved

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Lt Skymaster, Oct 11, 2016.

1. Amanda Bailey Devoted Player

I'm very much in Love with Olympus. When the stream first started I could tell SJ was excited so I knew for a fact it was gonna be good!

WE GET A TOGA PEOPLE! And it's a very nice one at that.

Athena is beautiful, I am in love with her helmet so much I want it but I just got my witch hat so I can't obsess over another hat just yet. The mechanics in the first raid they showed, I believe it was the Athena fight, those look very interesting but the raid with the Cyclops seems to be the most interesting raise specially the elite version. Cannot wait to run it with my league and have so much fun.

I was very surprised to see Hecate in there and hopefully, just hoping and praying, we can someday get something similar to the ceiling in her sanctuary for bases and possibly league halls. I think that would be so wonderful.

I love the god fall superman gear, I didn't see that coming and it makes me wonder if Superman has ever been wanted by the Gods of Olympus because he is God-like. I think the Superman style is my favorite style from this upcoming DLC and I cannot wait to get my hands on it.

I am very happy with this DLC and it looks amazing. It is definitely the icing on the cake but it's a bitter-sweet ending, I love the Amazons. I hope we see more of them after this from time to time.

The Devs really out did themselves with this and I'm kinda proud of them for working so hard on it.
    • Like x 3
  2. Amanda Bailey Devoted Player

AND THE GORGON HAIR

OMG THE GORGON HAIR

I called it!!
    • Like x 2
  3. Moxley Mayhem Dedicated Player

Nothing but an overhyped storyline. I'm supposed to be excited about graphics and visuals? Sure...:rolleyes:
    • Like x 1
  4. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

[IMG]
    • Like x 5
  5. Proxystar #Perception

I did and I enjoyed it.

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  6. GJGBlackDragon Dedicated Player

Hey Mepps,

You guys are headed in the right direction. This episode should be a baseline on the amount of content and quality we are expecting as players (at least I talk for myself and closest league mates). We got high hopes on the plans you guys have for the episodes coming next and so on.

I like Amazon's, but I'm really looking forward for an episode with this size and quality (and better) around other story lines.

Good job. Keep it up.

#ThumbsUp #AF3WillRocks #QuarterlyEpisodes #GreatThingsComingNext
    • Like x 3
  7. Realsaiyin Active Player

The godfall style is amazing, but I think i noticed a tiny bug in the female version.

[IMG]

It's like the belt is duplicated, is this intended?
    • Like x 1
  8. Derio 15000 Post Club

On paper and visually it looks very very good.

However until we see the difficulty and complexity of the content right now we can only hope that it is good.

Was really hoping stats revamp would come first so those powersets that are underperforming would be able to enjoy the new content, however that wont be the case and considering how dead the game is now, the DLC is needed to keep the game afloat.

Everyone has high hopes for this DLC as do I. Lets just hope CR differential doesnt devalue this content. Since AF2 was before CR differential which was a reason why it was considered one of the best DLCs.
    • Like x 1
  9. Moxley Mayhem Dedicated Player

I refuse to pretend everything's great. It just feels like more of the same thing and we had that content drought for nothing. I really wanted for this AF3 reveal to restore faith that I had for the future of this game. It just didn't do that for me. After almost 6 years, I expected so much more; you know? Maybe they should've went with an entirely different storyline to introduce this so called rebirth of DCUO. We need something new that reinvigorates this game, the dried up Amazon Fury storyline just isn't it.
    • Like x 1
  10. Superskull85 Devoted Player

Well other changes are direct results of player feedback too. However the player base tends to ignore that when the vocal group screams loudly. And of course the current vocal group doesn't usually represent the vocal group that lobbied for changes prior to them. It's a cycle that has no ending in DCUO. :)
  11. WhiteW0lf Devoted Player

Nvm khalon already got it
    • Like x 1
  12. WhiteW0lf Devoted Player

My bad apparently you beat me to it lol
    • Like x 1
  13. Yvtq8K3n Committed Player

I just hope to have a resson to farm raids because doing once in a week is kind of boring...(who knows maybe will i get colection peices, everytime i run it?) Still the rest seems pretty decent, i like the ideia of bringing back hades makes sence and was a nice thought. I'm quite excided to see how gear system will work. GL i hope this to be the dlc and not another dlc(#chouf# War of ligth triology completely ruined#)
  14. stärnbock Devoted Player

question: athena uses one handed weapon and shield and changes from one to the other. can holding two weapons like this be an option players in the future? like: one weapon for melee, one weapon for ranged attacks? could make WMs shine, dont you think?
    • Like x 1
  15. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

of course why would villains get a villain style lmao
    • Like x 1
  16. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

yea lets see how many years it takes them to undo all of what they are planning with these future changes :rolleyes:
  17. metalfenix Committed Player

And the hands piece.... looks weird with the chest piece, like it wasn't aligned or something
    • Like x 2
  18. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

is why females should get hecate' styles instead of superman.
  19. Veritech Loyal Player

Too true. One day maybe.