When you Que

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Doctor Nova, Oct 12, 2016.

1. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

Do you have on or off, the following settings? (more often than not)
    Settings/Gameplay/ Yes or No to 1) Allow placement into instances in progress??
    Settings/Gameplay/ Yes or No to 2) Suicide Squad/Task Force X?
    Settings/Gameplay/ Yes or No to 3) Enable Role optional alerts?

1) no
    2) yes
    3) yes
  2. sepiaskidmark Committed Player

No
    Yes
    Depends
  3. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

1) NO
    2) Yes
    3) Yes

I'll team with just about anyone.. the one exception is hopefully going away soon with the new content.. I won't team with players that are WAY below the recommended Cr for the mission... I used to but got tired of soling duos and spend twice as much time on missions as normal so some one could grab new armor and more often than not never even bother to /bow or whatever before they ran off to do it again to the next guy.

On Number 1 I got tired of quing up and entering to discover I'd missed 2 of 3 boss fights. Yes I KNOW you need someone to help you finish but I'd like all 3 chances at better armor too.
    • Like x 1
  4. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

5. AbBaNdOn_IGN Committed Player

If I had a ton of free time I would jump into instances that are already underway, You have a 50% shot of helping somebody or running into a leech. But I dont have the spare time so I only want to run stuff from the beginning(get all loot).

Population is like 75%+ hero and 25%- villain and I play villain so yeah i team up with crappy heroes.

I use my roles even when some whiny #^**$ crys for me to go DPS.
    • Like x 1
  6. Delta796th Loyal Player

No
    Yes
    Yes
  7. NoPhilosophy Committed Player

Whatever the default is. I only use suicide squad to test my pvp Qs.
  8. Erin Arror Dedicated Player

1) No
    2) Yes
    3) No

#3 is useful for pugging raids that need two tanks (...and you're a tank that is, queue as dps, so tank role is guaranteed by another, then once in instance, switch armory) two tanks.
  9. Jcal Dedicated Player

1) Off
    2) On
    3) Always off, unless I'm on the villain side (it's rough getting queues :( ).
  10. metalfenix Committed Player

1) Yes
    2) Yes
    3) Yes

I will team up anywhere, with anyone.
  11. it_was_Friday Dedicated Player

1) off
    2) on
    3) on

#1 isn't about who you team with. Leaving it on will short change you loot from runs.
  12. metalfenix Committed Player

Sometimes, but I don't mind to help groups that lose a member through the alert/duo, even if it cost me to skip one or two bosses and not receive loot from them.
  13. lukelucky Devoted Player

1 off
    2 on
    3 off

I will at times run an alert with 3 dps but I got an extra 5 mins most of the time to help support roles have practice. I know alerts taught me alot about running support roles early on in Dcuo and based off players talent I'd say it's still needed