RNG Seasonal Check-In

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Legion_of_One, Oct 11, 2016.

1. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

o_O
  2. BumblingB I got better.

Does the Emo Pilgrim shoes no longer drop?
  3. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

Don't really know what you are looking askew at, I got Ms Boo as a drop the first year she came out...like 3 years ago so I didn't have to buy her.

But then again, my coffee hasn't set in *sips coffee*
  4. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

They made an announcement yesterday that they put them back into the list and I saw one of my group mates get it yesterday. Witch hats were dropping like crazy for me yesterday. Got it on two characters who didn't have it and another who already got 3 this year. (oh and a Teekl :D)
  5. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

go have your coffee doll, then reread your post the last part of it, guess I should of put "I see what you did there" along with the face?
  6. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

LOL oh yes...yes...coffee is good. Glad you got the joke.
  7. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

if only i could buy a gerard butler boo...

:(
  8. lukelucky Devoted Player

I have run every halloween event to bit dcuo. Never got a boo drop or a teekl. I by some miracle got the boo belt last year which was very pleasing but in years to not have even one drop for my entire account is bupkiss
  9. metalfenix Committed Player

With my main and two alts daily:

3 Teekl totems
    2 Bootility belts (on a same character, I erased one)
    1 Boo junior (but this one was on a T6 duo)
    1 Ghost aura (but on my gadgets alt....why didn't my celestial get it???)

And with marks, I bought a Mr. Boo for my main.
  10. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

Quick update as we head into Day 17 of the event with yet another 17 to go. SO far I have managed to obtain:

2 Teekl Tokens
    3 Witches Hats (3rd dropped earlier today)
    3 Ghost Auras (3rd dropped earlier today
    0 Boo Tility belts
    0 Klarion boots

Oh and not sure if this is an indication of things to come but I ran 26 ALTS through the Vault yesterday (it was weekly reset day they were all on visiting their lairs for prestige anyway) and 6 so far today and not even 1 pumpkin set of furniture dropped. It has gotten stingy.

Really not even keep track anymore of how many runs I have completed now but its WAY past 100 probably around 150 or so. Still have only had one team wipe on all of those. My one tank did run into a couple DPS that needed some guidance of "HEY the Emo Witch Boy doesn't take damage while the crystals are out. I am holding his agro so its easier to transport crystals. YOU TWO are wasting power and time!" Seemed to work the next time the crystals appeared they backed off. Did have 1 death on that same run and I tried several times to revive but kept getting interrupted. We finished we three..... Oh and isit RIGHT for the Tank to come in second in damage when he's on a team with three DPS and everyone is clamped to CR 34? LOL ahhh well didn't take too long and I got my spooky bites.
  11. Ghostnote New Player

I've done about 60 runs. I think the RNG hates me:(

0 Teekl Token
    1 Witches Hat (on a toon that already had it)
    1 Ghost Aura (already have on all my toons)
    1 Boo Tility belt
    0 Klarion boots
  12. Butterfly Boy Committed Player

20 characters a day, inside and out. 340 runs through the Midnight Masquerade and 3 Teekls have dropped.

I got two back to back on the same day, my second day. After that none dropped for 14 days until last night when I got a third.
  13. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

Three weeks since the event started and well over 200 runs with my 7 alts and here are the updated totals:

3 Teekl Totems
    3 Witches hats
    4 Ghost Auras (2 on the exact same alt .. what a waist*)
    1 Boo tility Belt
    1 Klarion Boots

Observations :

That second Ghost alt was a real bummer on the same alt. the way things are set up this year you can't sell it at the broker, you can trade it not even to another one of YOUR alts, OBVIOUSLY since you already have the style you can't click it and gain a new style.. the ONLY thing they will allow us to do is sell it at the vendor. OH YAY! I have an aura.. and people in this game will sell their youngest child for one of those things but the best I can do is sell the thing for a few bucks at a vendor. GEE THANKS Daybreak

The Bootility Belt is set the same way but THAT is no big surprise. As far as I can recall no member of the BOO family was ever transferable.. All you could do was use them or they DO salvage.

Finally got my first pair of Klarion Boots tonight on my final run of the evening. And they did drop as a reward for completing the Alert after we defeated Klarion. Shhhh don't tell the Devs I actually ran over and pulled them off that Emo Pilgrim's feet LOL

Teams have been pretty good still. I have had 1 team I just flat out walked out on after 2 team wipes.. No amount of instructions seemed to make them realize.. "you need to stop attacking Klarion and deal with the Crystals!" Went back later with the same alt and the next team was fine. A few folks still have trouble with the crystal issue but overall I am either the luckiest PUGGER in game the past 3 weeks or a lot more players have a handle on the event.

So overview 6 of 7 alts involved now have both feats associated with the 2016 event and the last will get the final piece of the new style tomorrow. Two Alts earned the furniture feat by grabbing all 13 pieces.. and I spent a whole 5 replays to get it for the others. All ALTS have earned the 45 spooky bites needed to purchase the three style pieces for that feat. Oh yeah and I have like 47 spare pieces of furniture (SO FAR). Can't complain its been a good holiday event so far. :D
  14. Skull Collector Committed Player

6 alts + every day running event = 0 Teekles, 2 ghostly auras (which I bought accidentally last year in the MP), 2 witch hats.
  15. Not him Well-Known Player

raising my previous amount of nothing with a pair of boots and another belt

Seasonal drops do stink badly,I wonder how bad are going to be the drop of sweaters,trinket and nutcracker heads for the upcoming Xmas event.

2013 one char no more than 10 resets got all the nutcracker heads
    2014 three chars only two nutcracker heads and struggled for a sweater
    2015 clamps & Gu47 effed it up,refused to run the alert and made three more alts to farm base items so 0 heads,0 trinkets and I don't know if I got all the non trade-able sweaters,for sure got less incredible sweaters despite running challenges for materials
    2016 I smell cookies and nothing more

What's the point of having seasonal events again?

Forgot about seasonal vault trinkets,guess what only my secondary main got the Prized Pumpkin and the Cake and that was during 2014 events