I see water around the corner

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Dark Soldier, Oct 10, 2016.

1. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

Amazon furry announcement tomorrow, it will probably drop around Nov. then a December update then...its time to get wet!!
    • Like x 1
  2. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

need to let you in on some info that you may not know, they already confirm that the episode would possibly be out before the Revamp for all the powers at the same time, They Have confirm that water will not be out until the Revamp&Statsmatter is done.

Don't be surprise if you don't see water by December you may not see it until April or may depends on everything.
    • Like x 1
  3. Pults Loyal Player

You may never know.
  4. Gimpy Loyal Player

:):(:confused::D:eek::oops: around the corner?

I'm sorry,

there was another using the facilities and I just couldn't hold it any longer.
    [IMG]

I just don't see the announcement suggesting that the water is ready for playing.
    [IMG]

Jokes aside I would love to see the stuff set for 2017 but would rather wait and let them get it right than spend time waiting for hotfix after hotfix.
  5. metalfenix Committed Player

I would check the plumbing if I were you
    • Like x 1
  6. light FX Steadfast Player

I have no idea how ya come to this conclusion^ Stats revamp needs to happen b4 water can go live. And that revamp is an enormous update that will stay on test for a while. Imo the stats revamp will be on test for a minimum of a month. WM update was on test for 3.5 weeks.
  7. Saami Loyal Player

That water is tsunami that will wipe everything.
  8. iClip Committed Player

Where are you getting this information? Because they said during the stream that StatsMatter update will be before the episode.
    Where do you get this info dude...Again, do you think you have this inside line to the devs that we don't?
  9. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

Again it was a joke my goodness you need to get out more" if i honestly did have one i wouldn't be telling any of yall anything, wanna know why cause yall takes things

if you watch the stream maybe you miss the part other plans The revamp is next for test chances are that it will stay after the episode hits live are very possible as they already stated on the live stream, as for water which is what you quoted me on they announce both of these things on the Revamp live stream if you didn't pay attention that's not my fault, or if you didn't watch the live stream that's not my fault either.

They said it as you can hear it: Water may be out once the revamp for all the powers is done until then no.

if they both Episode&Statsmatter&Revamp hit test at the same time again there's a very high chance of the Revamp staying on test while The episode hits live again idk i could be wrong just watch the live stream it's there for a reason.
  10. Superskull85 Devoted Player

Erm well let's now get back to realistic releases here. If the stats revamp is coming before the Episode then it should be on PC Test by now. That or the Episode will be released in, say, 2-3 months which if that were the case why announce it tomorrow (October 11th, 2016)? In the real world, no, it seems the Episode will be releasing before the sttas revamp and the stats revamp will happen when it happens.

At this point it doesn't matter what was hoped for (read: never promised) but what is actually happening. ;)
  11. iClip Committed Player

And that's the thing, my presumption is they will release the DLC before stat revamp, thus adding to their workload and the bugs in this game.
  12. Abadeer Well-Known Player

I swear its like they dont even bother to read anymore.... :rolleyes:

check out this gem:

Literally the first sentence!!!
    And look at the question this one asks o_O
    • Like x 1
  13. CHUD Loyal Player

I hate to tell you this......but the water that you see around the corner......well.....uhhh.....hmmmm.....
    [IMG]

that's pretty much what happened
  14. Ankh_Legacy Devoted Player

Mepps stated in the Development Update thread on Sep 21st, that "Water will not happen before the stats revamp".

So that's a really big corner you are looking around.
  15. Scarlet Rise Loyal Player

I said to be clear: which means I suspect it's true but to make "absolutely" sure. Yes, as a norm this is fine. Just because it's written doesn't mean you should not ask questions despite it.
  16. Off Side Well-Known Player

around the corner? is this the new way to spell "soon (TM)"?
  17. Wallachia Devoted Player

I see water around the corner too.

...because it's raining outside.
  18. Abadeer Well-Known Player

Ok :rolleyes:
  19. CHUD Loyal Player

Something just occurred to me.

Healers have that ability to change form and become a dog.

Water is to be a healer power.

.....anybody else seeing where this is all going......????

"(insert player's name who's using water in dog form). Bad Dog. BAD BAD DOG!!!! You don't make tinkle on the Superman statue!!!! No support from dps, tank or troll for you!!!!" and is then swatted by a large newspaper......or else kicked from group.......
  20. SpicyMoonlight Devoted Player

Can you see water if you are underwater?