Invisible Vapor Auras?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Caroline, Sep 28, 2016.

1. Emoney Dedicated Player

If Mark Hammil had a nickel for every time people on these forums quoted that...
    • Like x 1
  2. stärnbock Devoted Player

Not sure, but i guess most of them realy are just barely visible, especially the black vapor aura, just like the OG smoke: you only see them, when you realy concentrate your vision on ppl. Not realy satisfying. They are basicly smoke/nimbus auras turned backwards... However: Y NO WHITE VAPOR?
  3. Caroline Dedicated Player

Yeah, well.

The White Vapor is basically the original version of the aura and it's exclusive. Only the Xbox players can have it.
    • Like x 1
  4. mtanasas Well-Known Player

devs should fix marketplace "preview" so people can see what they get from packs :oops:
    • Like x 4
  5. Shadow Force Committed Player

White Vapor is Xbox Exclusive we will never have it on PS3/4 and PC and Smoke looks great and if i remeber correctly they did fatten it up as well but it looks great.
  6. stärnbock Devoted Player

Oh, great... Wait, whaaaaat...??! Seriously, devs need to stopp making exclusive and "available now or never again" style items... Its getting realy on my nerves...
    • Like x 1
  7. Mohican378 Dedicated Player

XBox requires exclusives for games on their system, especially ports from another system. I'm pretty sure this was mentioned somewhere in this thread already.
  8. stärnbock Devoted Player

I didn't know... Well, at least i can wear my OG nimbus and pretend it is a reversed OG vapor aura... STEAMY!
  9. Shadow Force Committed Player

Well whats the decision will you devs fix it or ah pass i wanna know and probably many others want to know to who bought Aura Pack 2?

P.S i know its Monday only but can you blame me 15$ is still money not a lot compared to 100$ i spend on Booster Bundles but enough.
    • Like x 2
  10. DarkAya Dedicated Player

I'm not buying that aura pack, these auras seem too 'invisible' for me right now, especially the black one, not worth my money.
    • Like x 2
  11. Ichiro Loyal Player

I am waiting for an answer as well before making the purchase.
    • Like x 1
  12. Proxystar #Perception

I bought the aura pack.

I love the poor man's black smoke aura. The game tells you you're wearing it but are you really?
    • Like x 1
  13. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

Invisible Aura.

Greatest scam since Emperor's clothes.
    • Like x 2
  14. Shadow Force Committed Player

Honestly Expected Mepps or People who bought it, but whatever more opinions more chances it would be fattened Black Vapor and Purple and red aswell.

P.S Like the thread if you really want the answer from Mepps, i know he will look eventually.
  15. lukelucky Devoted Player

I heard the complaints over the weekend and yet I bought it because well I fully support any and every item placed into the market place rather then a luck based booster bundles. That being said I sort of wish I waited. I again am glad to support dcuo Making such decisions but at the moment half the auras are just not worth the buy
    • Like x 1
  16. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

I read your thread title, then I read the OP. Then I read your sig.

Busted out laughing.
  17. Karas2016 Dedicated Player

Price is over the top, I will not spend $15 for a pack of aura.
    • Like x 1
  18. TheDarknessWithin Loyal Player

Really horrible auras, they need size increases, until then, I'm not buying.

It is not worth a cent and that's being positive.
  19. GJGBlackDragon Dedicated Player

Oh, did you remember what Spytle said about the Amazonian Invisible Jets all over Gotham and Metropolis before AF1 was released? Well, something along the lines.
  20. light FX Steadfast Player

I feel the exact same way about the snowflake aura. I bought it off the MP and feel scammed. Can barely see the thing. This kinda stuff isnt cool. Just increase the effects on em and problem solved. Not sure why there is even a discussion. People have posted pics of the black vapor and snowflake in the past and almost everyone agrees the effects are way too dim. Turn em up and everyone is happy.