Lifetime Member - All Access Missing

Discussion in 'PC Account Support' started by an81angel, May 24, 2016.

1. an81angel Well-Known Player

So, I had an issue last month where I couldn't log into the game for w/e reason. I contacted support and they tried, but couldn't help. I finally did a full system restore and re-installed the game. When I logged in just now to collect my monthly 500 cash for being a Life Time Member/All Access Member I was shown a message in game saying I needed to buy a membership to enjoy this perk. I am very confused. As a life time member (since launch) I was supposed to get the all access monthly perk as long as I log in each month to collect it. So why can't I collect it now?

Please help, thanks.

*EDIT*
    As of 5 seconds ago I was randomly disconnected from the game >.>
  2. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

Check your membership status on the website. If it is not shown ther either, ask the Daybreak Support.
  3. Gree Nero New Player

Been playing for about 3 years now. Coming to the end of 18 months of all access, which i prepaid for in its entirety. On June 20th when that expires, will all the content I have been granted be taken away? I have put over a 1000 usd into this game, is there no consideration for that level of loyalty? Do they not do lifetime membership anymore? I would be willing to pay for it, not trying to get something for nothing here. Just does not seem fair to be busted back down to premium after the cash I have spent on this game.
  4. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

There is no lifetime membership anymore, since it was a launch offer.

Yes, you will be premium access level. However, you keep your characters, styles and many other marketplace purchases. You will find a link with a detailed description in the guide index in my signature.
  5. Natsu Wing Active Player

I have the same problem as quoted at the beginning of this post.
    Pc plateforme
  6. RzaZiel New Player

So much for a lifetime membership.
  7. Ilunis Dedicated Player

I know that I'm technically necroing this thread, but didn't feel like starting a whole new thread for the same problem. I've been a Lifetime member since launch and I'm being prompted to activate a membership before the month is out. On the Daybreak site, I am still shown as Lifetime All Access. Did this ever get resolved for you, an81angel?