Need more Villians on EU Servers PS/PC

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by piohh, Sep 23, 2016.

1. piohh Well-Known Player

We need more Villians.
    There to many Heros and we need up to 3 hours to build groups for higher Raids.
    Sometimes we fill it up with Heros to run anything.
    Friends join only to start and then we can invite Heros...

Thats hard and we have no fun to play... some player take a break about boring gaming...

Think about this...

Greetings pio
    • Like x 1
  2. Pults Loyal Player

I left that side and server almost 2 years ago. Never looked back. Hero and US server is the place to be if you want to do instances.
  3. KodyDerp Dedicated Player

I would play my villain more but the hall of doom is so ugly.. And truthfully.. It actually feels weird playing on the villain side..
  4. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

I only have one villain because of this.
  5. Deranya Dedicated Player

June 2012 till August 2016, always been a villain, no one could get me to join the heroes. I have come to my senses and have been accepted as a reformed villain.
    The EU side has been almost dead before the merge and even after it wasn't long till it dropped again.
    • Like x 1
  6. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

play with me!

just shout on lfg. I like running old stuff, especially when you are not afraid to take support roles with you.
    • Like x 1
  7. it_was_Friday Dedicated Player

The world could deal with less heroes.

Commit villainous acts.
    Fight the police.
    Set puppies on fire.
    • Like x 1
  8. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

US villain side is the same tbh, sure the merge helped a little but its still dead AF. Granted thats mainly b/c of the down time waiting on stats matter + AF3
    • Like x 2
  9. piohh Well-Known Player

Its not a option to play on Hero side. Im a Villian and i will play with them. Its a part for the Devs to find ways for more Villians. In other Games if one team have to mush members u can't join this team.
  10. Pults Loyal Player

It's not up to them, they can't force player to pick a one side. The faulty mechanism is that there is no way to switch sides.
  11. WildPegasusrs Dedicated Player

They can't force them but they can create incentive to make one side more appealing than the other to manipulate the population the way they want.
  12. Pults Loyal Player

Can you elaborate how exactly?
  13. WildPegasusrs Dedicated Player

- Exclusive power(s) to the faction in need of players.
    - Marks x1.5 or 2 to the faction in need of players. It could be an algorithm based on % of the overall population, the bigger the difference in number is, and the more important the rewards are for the side with the less number of players. The less difference in % of players in both faction, the more the rewards are the same.
  14. Pults Loyal Player

I doubt it would motivate new players to select it or existing players to choose that faction and I doubt that players would actually agree on something like that. I know I wouldn't.
  15. WildPegasusrs Dedicated Player

I have great faith in the devs to implement a faction change token on the marketplace to enable people to switch side on the fly :p evening things out in the process with those not really caring about alignment or rp but only in for the rewards.
    • Like x 1
  16. Xibo Loyal Player

You need cross faction on f2p content and also on operations, while this doesn't come, better to play as a hero.
  17. No Crying Committed Player

Like others have said the villain side US is horribly dead plus if you are on the PVP phase of things in the HOD it may be 10 of us there and the same 10 all the time on the PVE side of things there are more people in the HOD maybe about 50 I usually can count maybe 70 but for a game this big it's awful how low Villain side is..

Go outside any club house it is completely dead sometimes when you are in open world you truly feel like you are the only one playing the game just not a good look.
  18. piohh Well-Known Player

And again...

WE NEED MORE VILLIANS !!!

The new DLC dont bring some Players back. The Villian Side is completly dead, we dont can build groups for some Content.
    Taday I turn the Game off after some Duos want popp after 30min.
    Sorry, but thats a Joke.

League away... Friends away... Game away...
  19. spack2k Steadfast Player

Villain side is lost , either switch to Hero side or search another Game.
    • Like x 1
  20. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Agreed. Before this DLC dropped. I was running my villain, barely. Took forever to get into anything. Finally gave up and started working on another hero alt. I pretty much do these on my own, just messing around. Over the last year, I've brought up 5 going on 6 hero alts to the 1 on the villain side. I even skip all content pre T4. Villains need help big time.