New respec token

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by xoHLxDPSox, Sep 13, 2016.

1. SuperNerdGeekOverkill Dedicated Player

Well, I didn't say I'm gonna spend that money. That'll be a decision I'll make if the token exists. I might not play these 2 toons anymore at that point in time, or maybe not even play the game anymore.

I'm not acting like I'm against it, as someone with their fair share of programming experience I just see the obstacles that might make this idea very time consuming to implement. Has nothing to do with whether I'm for or against this idea.

Mepps' post seems to indicate I wasn't that wrong about that.
  2. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

Dont take it the wrong way I know there is obstacles preventing it from being made, is why years ago it didnt happen. But theres always hope if you want it bad enough and have been waiting it long enough you know? So I guess I'll wait 2 more years and re-create this thread see if their hardware has had a upgrade to allow for this token to be made.
    • Like x 1
  3. Wallachia Devoted Player

I don't think it's much of a hardware issue but the time and amount of coding required to do it.

Then again I just THINK that, I don't really know.
  4. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

Regardless Im not asking for it to be here tomorrow lol, but I'd just like to have it in the game. Maybe add it to their plans of to do things with elec/nature revamps :p (im teasing Mepps lol)
    • Like x 1
  5. High Troller Loyal Player

Wasn't this thread previously closed? Maybe I'm just tripping balls about the topic.
  6. Backseid Devoted Player

The same thread pops up every so often. Has been for years, and will continue to till it happens or the forums shut down.
    • Like x 2
  7. High Troller Loyal Player

At least this one is less detailed than yesterday's
    • Like x 1
  8. Ankh_Legacy Devoted Player

There was another thread made yesterday many hours before this one. It had a far different approach to the subject that just begged for it to be locked, which it was.

This thread was done in a sensible way, just talking about the idea and not bringing any unnecessary divisive thoughts.

EDIT: read the thread times wrong, fixed it.
    • Like x 1
  9. Leafy Committed Player

id still beat you :)
  10. Wallachia Devoted Player

No, you wouldn't. I'm too lovable to be beaten.
  11. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

no your thinking of another topic which the link to it is on page 2

this is presented differently and more cleaner I suppose.
  12. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

You know it b/c until I can switch genders on my main I continue to bring this topic up.
  13. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

Only way to get things is to go at a sensible approach ;)
    • Like x 1
  14. High Troller Loyal Player

If that is the case, I know what to do. =D
  15. calvin_0 Dedicated Player

is there a BS Supergirl costume available? or is it just Harley?
  16. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

At this moment it is just Harley. I would love to see more of the BS styles available though. Which is why I bought the Harley style, want to encourage them to make more.
  17. calvin_0 Dedicated Player

I hope they have plan to bring in BS Supergirl and other BS costume, I brought BS Supergirl Legend without thinking.. and I already have Supergirl..

I'm saving for Batman style... but i guess i should get BS hair style and BS Harley costume instead, I could make a clone of BS Harley for Joker mentor.
  18. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

You totally could. I wonder if the style will be on sale since she is technically a Batman character and they are celebrating Batman with a 40% off sale starting tomorrow.

EDIT: maybe you will be able to afford it all! :eek:
  19. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

Which is?
  20. High Troller Loyal Player

This.