New respec token

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by xoHLxDPSox, Sep 13, 2016.

1. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

I asked for this over a year ago maybe no hope then so Im trying my luck yet again, Gender respec tokens.

If your a male you'd be able to respec to female and in doing so lose all male exclusive styles (NOT feats tied to styles) and get to pick a female body type as you could in character creation.

Now if this were to happen going from 1 to the other you couldnt get the other genders style feats obviously as you got the feats from your original genders style.

Price: $15

Thoughts? Also dont just comment with "no" or "dont like it" actually give some thought to your comments.
    • Like x 5
  2. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

Reason I asked for this over a year ago was because of the split personality outfit looked way better on females then it did males, and sadly styles nowadays are being directed more towards females then males. The MP items ones anyways. Like BS Harley Quinns and all those new hair styles.
  3. LT Schmitt Committed Player

I think the problem with the gender token has to do with male or female only gear.
  4. calvin_0 Dedicated Player

now that you bring it up, where do people get BS Harley style? is there a BS Supergirl style?
  5. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

Bombshell hair is for sale at the on line market. And yes you can get a pack that includes BS Catwoman, BS Harley and BS Supergirl hair
    • Like x 1
  6. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

read OP I mentioned they could disable or remove the gear from peoples characters if they switch genders. We'd get to keep the feats we earned from the styles just lose the styles. We also wouldnt be able to obtain the new gender style feats doing this. To balance it / to be fair to everyone.
  7. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

BS hairstyles (female only):
    • BS Harley
    [IMG]
    • BS Supergirl
    [IMG]
    • BS Catwoman (my favorite, just look at the kitty pin and kitty ears)
    [IMG][IMG]
    • BS Wonder Woman (there is a red star on the bandanna that cannot be coloured)
    [IMG]
    Then there is a BS costume which includes: face, chest, waist, legs, and feet. It's a pretty cute style. This has both male and female styles.
    [IMG]
    These are all available on the marketplace.
  8. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

exactly thanks for proving my point about those styles. Bombshell H Quinn is Fugly on males mise well not of even gave it to males IMO.

Is why Im bringing this topic back up because Im tired of female toons getting all the MP items directed at them. So Im offering a new respec token hell make it a timed event idc but give ppl this option for 1 time.
  9. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

I'm sorry you don't like the male style. I think it is pretty cool. I like the different coloured socks and I think that it can def fit certain themes for characters.
  10. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

for actually liking Harley Quinns character (attitude, craziness ect) I dont like the male version, I would of gave a better thought out joker goon outfit or something thats not in the game currently or something idk. Hell even Bombshell Joker would of been better. Could of sold it as the "Crazy Couples" Pack
  11. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

I still hope and wish for these tokens Developers, every year you will see this thread pop up asking for it til it happens lol
  12. Wreckshot Well-Known Player

It is fugly on the blokes, but the hands, waist, head, and feet are great when combined with other styles.
  13. Wallachia Devoted Player

Hi, how are you? I'm sorry for not using an 'original' argument, but I agree with someone who said this in the other thread.

Gender respec tokens would probably not be used, since you could just make an alt of the other gender and use more replay tokens. But then again there are power respec tokens, so I don't know. Personally I don't have any opinions about it.
  14. Leafy Committed Player

speak for yourself , females to op I must change.
  15. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

Im wanting this for my main character that has almost every style in the game. I have a female alt that I dont play b/c I'd rather play my main which is the owner of a league I own.

Plus running more then 1 alts atm is imo tedious.
    • Like x 1
  16. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

female style just look better then what males do IMO anyway.
  17. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

i disagree i have a female and male toons, i kinda like the male costumes better well least on villain side.

But!

They should have this for players who would like to switch their males into females toons, but at the same time i think i saw the devs saying that they don't have the spec's to do so.
  18. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

A BS Joker style would be awesome...so would most other BS male styles. However, I wonder how many more hoops our DEVS would have to jump through to get that done. I have a suspicion that Joker rights cost more than Harley.
  19. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

yup this was over a year ago though. So Im bringing it back up ;)
  20. Wallachia Devoted Player

Make a female Elec DPS then, noob.
    • Like x 1