Anything special for Batman Day??

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Multiverse, Sep 13, 2016.

1. light FX Steadfast Player

Like magneto said, he was the best part of BvS hands down. And hes a good actor and even better director. What exactly is he doing that u dont like?
    • Like x 2
  2. light FX Steadfast Player

I 2nd infero's idea. Please spawn some jokers in the WT. Like 10 jokers at 1000cr each. And spawn some batmans in the HoD with the same cr :D I think a lot of us on the hero side would like to fight a raid version high cr joker ;)
  3. Gimpy Loyal Player

I'd actually pay $20 to have a base that size.
    • Like x 2
  4. Malachee Committed Player

May be true....but that still isn't saying much, is it? :cool:

ps. Btw, I vote for Jeremy Irons as Alfred.
  5. Malachee Committed Player

Seriously. How has this NEVER been offered in DCUO? A cape with the Superhero's logo is one of the most basic of costume elements.
    • Like x 1
  6. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

I have a year 1 cape. Does that count? Lol.
  7. calvin_0 Dedicated Player

it is? isnt the super family the only one that does that?
  8. majosea Dedicated Player

Thats a Great Idea for the size , They might have to tweak it a bit
    for remove the some of stuff that don't need in the map ,
    maybe 10 dollars = no base items not included batcave base theme
    maybe 20 dollars = all the batman base items included batcave theme
  9. Wreckshot Well-Known Player

Silly coloured Barmans here we come!
  10. Snowy OwI Devoted Player

This Times One Million!:eek: I've Been asking for it for Ages now..
  11. Pults Loyal Player

Just replace all NPCs with batman.
  12. light FX Steadfast Player

I would love to see a real batman cape. What i mean is when u jump,glide,fly it opens up like his cape has done in almost every cartoon and movie. Cape opens up like its wings and he glides. Doubt they could make that happen but imo it would be really cool.
    • Like x 2
  13. Solider03 New Player

When is the new episode be ready for us ?
    I hope by the end of this month.
  14. BVS Committed Player

The new episode will only be ready by late this year early next year
    • Like x 1
  15. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

man F batman, the villains dont get a day so why should heros.
  16. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

good, at least he has a damn day. Wheres jokers, poison ivys, clay faces, deathstrokes, day at? as far as I know they dont even have 1.
  17. Backseid Devoted Player

Ya know, up until I saw the movie, I would have agreed with you.

Probably one of the most surprisingly good role choices ever.

There was sooo much hate, before the movie, of "Batfleck". Then you didn't hear anything. He deserved far more credit than he got.
  18. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Dude, sinceriously... the plural of MAN is MEN! "Mans" isn't a word in the English language!

Jimminy Christmas, it's like the schools don't even teach grammar anymore! :rolleyes:

Okay, back on topic... what SHOULD be done for Batman Day is the return of the Batman v. Superman Emblem Swag Bag to the Marketplace for AT LEAST one month! It WON'T be done, but it should be! :p
  19. Ankh_Legacy Devoted Player

Unfortunately BB is under different ownership and thus not apart of DGC's contract with DC Comics. So BB can not be used in any way in DCUO.

It was stated that the complications and costs of getting a separate contract for BB is not worth the hassle.
  20. Mermaid Dedicated Player

That's unfortunate! Would have been a good opportunity to add something. I would love to finally have a Cowl that shows off HAIR and a CAPE that you can colour separately on each side.