Anything special for Batman Day??

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Multiverse, Sep 13, 2016.

1. Wreckshot Well-Known Player

How about, if Daybreak aren't planning anything, we all take it upon ourselves to all dress up as terrible Batmans? I mean, we could all dress up as good Batmans, but I'm thinking seeing a load of crap, brightly coloured Batmans running about the Watchtower would be way funnier.

Thoughts?

EDIT: Eh? Eh?

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  2. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

Just take the Batcave 2v2 map take out all the stuff BOOM Batcave base make millions ! It probably wo5take part of a day to fix it .
    • Like x 1
  3. HotRodMetal New Player

Batman day should remove Ben Affleck from ever playing batman again.
  4. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Wny??? He was probably the best part in BvS. o_O
    • Like x 5
  5. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Not every day.

On Christmas Batman takes the day off and lets Santa get that one. ;) ;)
    • Like x 1
  6. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We do not have anything new on the way for Batman Day, but we do hope you'll celebrate with us in the game this weekend.
    • Like x 1
  7. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Mepps, you should totally dress up like Batman and appear randomly throughout the game. It would be funny as heck.
    • Like x 5
  8. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

:(:(:(
  9. inferno Loyal Player

@mepps - spawn some jokers in the wt or batman in hod
    • Like x 3
  10. SuperNerdGeekOverkill Dedicated Player

but then again...guess who's in the Santa costume....;)
    • Like x 2
  11. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

My suggestion for #Batmanday you Spawn for Heroes" Batman Villains as in the villains Batman Fought against.

For us Villains, you spawn Heroes that we get to enjoy beating up, such as batman robin and others.

Just suggesting :D
    • Like x 1
  12. Shadow Force Committed Player

He was the Batman Period.
    • Like x 1
  13. Shadow Force Committed Player

Pitty but then again i got eveything i wanted Batman related, give us something for The Flash, preferably the cowl and emblems,
    • Like x 1
  14. LT Schmitt Committed Player

Celebrate how?

Double Marks?
    Flash 90% sale ALL items MP?
    Guaranteed rare drops on all content?
    Free replays for all?
  15. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

o_O now you just talking crazy
  16. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

they probably gonna do that in the next Set of Time capsules.
  17. Shadow Force Committed Player

God i hope not really don't want that i was saving 100mil for aura or material that might come out in booster bundle ended up buying the whole emblem set and collections and of course the Future Crusader style since im a huge Batman fan.
  18. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

You know the idea to take the Batcave 2v2 map and make it a Batcave lair wouldn't really be that hard to do and it would give everyone the kind of lair we've wanted for years.
    • Like x 2
  19. calvin_0 Dedicated Player

if Batcave is available for batman fans, please make FoS for Superman fans as well... and for Batman day, I'll be dressing up as Speeding Bullets "Batgirl"
    • Like x 1
  20. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

Hey the FOS base is just as easy take the first part of the Phantom zone alert and Boom Superman FOS lair .
    • Like x 1