FOOTBALL! Week 1

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Faust74, Sep 5, 2016.

1. ManOfSteel2016 Level 30

Dak Prescott Stats
    11 of 14 for 96 yards, 0 TDs, and 0 INTs, 0 Sacks, QBR: 95.2
  2. ManOfSteel2016 Level 30

Giants, TD!

NYG 7
    DAL 6
    2nd
    9:36
    FOX
  3. ManOfSteel2016 Level 30

Dak Prescott Stats
    13 of 17 for 126 yards, 0 TDs, 0 INTs, 0 Sacks, QBR: 96.7

NYG 7
    DAL 6
    2nd
    6:07
    FOX
  4. ManOfSteel2016 Level 30

3rd FG for Bailey is good!

NYG 7
    DAL 9
    2nd
    4:02
    FOX
  5. ManOfSteel2016 Level 30

Its Halftime. An impressive game for Dak Prescott, so far.

NYG 14
    DAL 9
    Halftime
    FOX
  6. ManOfSteel2016 Level 30

INT! Carr with the pick. Cowboys ball. Big stop there.
  7. ManOfSteel2016 Level 30

Elliott with the TD! Good drive by the Cowboys there.

NYG 13
    DAL 16
    3rd
    10:47
    FOX

Prescot Stats
    17 of 23 for 151 yards, 0 TDs, 0 INTs, 0 Sacks, 91.0
  8. ManOfSteel2016 Level 30

Giants to punt.

NYG 20
    DAL 19
    4th
    1:05
    FOX

Dak Prescott Stats
    22 of 37 for 182 yards, 0 TDs, 0 INTs, 0 Sacks, QBR: 73.1
  9. ManOfSteel2016 Level 30

Dan Bailey is getting warmed up.
  10. ManOfSteel2016 Level 30

F'ing idiot Williams. He just cost them the game! Giants win in an upset.
    Here is the final score from Cowboys country.

NYG 20
    DAL 19
    Final
    FOX

Dak Prescott Stats for Week 1
    25 of 44 for 227 yards, 0 TDs, 0 INTs, 0 Sacks
    Pathetic!
  11. Redman_x Well-Known Player

GREAT day of football! So many good games and a bunch of exciting endings. Some nice story lines as well. Seeing Wentz do well against the team that passed on him was pretty cool.

Well i was wrong on all my predictions, but then again so aren't most people. If I was right on most of my NFL predictions I wouldn't have to work. But this is only week one and no team is as good, or as bad, as they were the week before. Long season with lots of games left.

Anyway, the Pats are playing their largest underdog roll, -9.5, since way back during their 1st superbowl win vs the Rams when they were -14 points. Tonight I don't think the Pats will win, but I do think they will cover. I'm betting 50 on the pats to cover. Then for kicks and giggles I'm betting another 50 parlay on the Pats to cover and also for them to win, which if I hit on both should pay out pretty nicely.

Great week one! Glad football is back!

Go Pats!
  12. willflynne 10000 Post Club

I was honestly surprised that Miami played Seattle so close, even with the loss. I'd be a liar if I said that the wide open Miami receiver that dropped that pass wasn't frustrating to see, though. That was points lost right there.

As for Detroit? Freaking Cardiac Cats are back. :confused: Indy's offensive line held up pretty well as the game went on, so they were in it, even after the slow start in most of the first half. But Detroit missing that extra point and watching Indy drive down the field was heartbreaking. But unlike a lot of past seasons, the Lions didn't give up. They drove down the field and got the field goal they needed for the win. Watching the laterals and pitches on the kickoff was a little nerve-wracking though, but they got the win.

Plus I gotta admit it was nice seeing Stafford take charge a bit during that last drive. Two plays in a row he was yelling at his receivers after the catches about either getting down when tackled or getting out of bounds to help manage the amount of time left on the clock.
  13. Controller Devoted Player

Yay DAL lost.

Now if only WAS can win tomorrow night.
  14. The peoples Badguy Committed Player

15. Faust74 Loyal Player

Texans' LB Brian Cushing is out 4-6 week with a sprained MCL. It was expected that this season was Cushing's comeback year, now it doesn't look like that'll be the case. He was a great player, but ever since he suffered a major injury to his knee back in 2012, he's been injury proned. Unless he makes a big impact to the team when he comes back, I can't see the Texans keeping him for another season.

I blame the Sports MT Curse.
  16. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

Welp. My Cards found out the hard way what happens when you start buying into your own hype. Simply didn't show up to play and even though they should have won in the end, they didn't deserve to. On a positive note, David Johnson almost had a carbon copy of his run in my sig.

[IMG]