The New Costume Contest ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. light FX Steadfast Player

Can we get this scarf as maybe a face style? Its attached to the celtic chest from the seasonal.
    [IMG]
    Because i want to wear it with other chests to do something like this below. Or even boomerangs scarf would work too. The 1 his son wears.
    [IMG]
    I think we are long overdue for having a scarf in the game. This would be a great style for the christmas holiday event ;)
  2. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Celtic. I get oddly pragmatic when it comes to character outfits and figured it'd be the cape least likely to cause problems for a speedster. LOL
  3. Champloo92 Well-Known Player

What head style is that?
  4. Multiverse Creator League

Hi guys,
    Made a video just recreating a few Flashback Universe characters. ;) ;)
  5. Arwen Skywalker Loyal Player

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 8
  6. Wreckshot Well-Known Player

Don't know why, but this proper made me LOL. :D
  7. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Okay, so, I've been taking a look at one of my oldest characters, and the one that's my own original character idea: The Sinestro Corps Member I call Judge Stearn. I've been trying to decide whether to keep the trim on his Future Cop Helmet gold, as I've always had it (as seen on the left) or update it to the classic red (as seen on the right.)

[IMG]

Thoughts? :confused:

P.S. THERE! No more copyright symbol in my watermark! HAPPY NOW, POOZERS? :rolleyes:
    • Like x 3
  8. Multiverse Creator League

Love the look.
    I would update it to the Red version. ;)
    • Like x 1
  9. MariaTenebre Committed Player

Hey MagnetoxxxFirstClass were you able to score the Star Sapphire emblem? If so I would love to see your Star Sapphire male character with it on?
  10. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Ooo, loving your Judge Dredd Stearn :rolleyes: But yeah, have to go with the Red trim
    • Like x 1
  11. 8balls Well-Known Player

What gloves are those?
    • Like x 1
  12. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

They're the Valentine Hand Style from an old V-Day Event. Probably the only truly cool part of the Style Set.
  13. Multiverse Creator League

Absolutely.
    Will make videos with it when I can..... but you can see it here if you can't wait ;) ;
  14. light FX Steadfast Player

Ok so here is my stormtrooper. Obviously the helmet is pretty tough to do so i went with what i thought looked best. Took pics of 2 other helmets like quickstryke and another but still thought this looked better. If anyone has a suggestion for the helmet let me know please.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    Here is the 1 with quickstryke helmet after i edited the post. Cant decide which looks better now so posted both.
    • Like x 1
  15. Multiverse Creator League

Aren't you a little short for a Stormtrooper??? ;) ;)
    • Like x 6
  16. light FX Steadfast Player

Black lantern hal jordan
    [IMG]
    http://***********.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/101-860x280.jpg
    • Like x 6
  17. darth_paul Dedicated Player

The first helmet with the T shape is more clone trooper, the bottom one with the round eyes is more fitting for a storm trooper.
    • Like x 1
  18. YinChakra Dedicated Player

No air powers atm lol
  19. YinChakra Dedicated Player

Missionary of Hope
  20. light FX Steadfast Player

Can i ask why we cant get black to be the same color on stuff? I understand the gun metal gray material. But look at the pic below. Its cloth with an emblem. I dont understand why the black doesnt/cant match.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2