The Next 75th and what we would like to see included

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by ParadoxVanguard, Sep 7, 2016.

1. ParadoxVanguard Well-Known Player

So now that Wonder Woman 75th is behind us I think its fair to look ahead to the next 75th which is around the corner. November in fact and there is two with Aquaman and Green Arrow. While there is always a chance DCUO can just skip over them I think with both being mainstream one more then the othe, Aquaman being the more popular. Either one of them or Both should have a 75th event in game. Like Summer of Wonder especially with actually DLCs more spread out now it can be a good way to fill the void how Summer of Wonder helped. If Water powers are ready to go by then great time to pull the trigger and release content related to Atlantis and it. Aquaman has a movie coming soon and DC should not wait to get a jump on showing him some much needed love especially with his comic doing pretty good. Green Arrow does have the Arrow show but I can still argue Aquaman is still more known to casuals even if his rep may not be so good. Not saying Green Arrow does not deserve any content because he does unless they split November in half and give Aquaman first two weeks then Arrow last two i doubt it I dont think they would run both. Plus movies generally are watched by a wider fanbase then a tv s.how.

But anyway Mera/Tempest/Aqualad or Aquagirl gear can be included maybe even a Aquaman emblem that works how Wonder Woman emblem did during that month.

Time Capsule Event in Atlantis Heroes fight Black Manta, Ocean Master, King Shark or Siren while Villains fight Aquaman, Mera Tempest or Aqualad.

Last chance to get Tide Walker Gear also if Water is out with this.

New Capsule contents with Water Material instead of Aura included even if powers are not out by then we already have the water skin plus a much better way of allowing players to get Materials vs BB. New style would be King Shark based new sea creature skin them as well.

If Green Arrow is chosen

Count Vertigo and Arsenal/Red Arrow Styles.

Time Capsule Event in Star City Heroes fight Merlyn Vertigo or Cupid Villains fight Green Arrow, Red Arrow or Black Canary.

New Capsule Contents would include Green Arrow TV Show Style

What does everybody think DCUO should do for the upcoming November 75th if anything at all
    • Like x 1
  2. Helderman Dedicated Player

No more 75th anniversaries please
    • Like x 1
  3. Fearlantern77 Well-Known Player

Yes that would be awsome if they were to add somthing like that new styles and content. Wonder why they did't do flash anniversary that well like bats?
  4. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

They should of done a Summer of Heroes and focused on all the heroes that have had 75th anniversaries instead of focusing on just Wonder Woman .
    • Like x 1
  5. Wallachia Devoted Player

Something wrong is not right.

Since when November has 75 days?
    • Like x 2
  6. light FX Steadfast Player

I will eat a fish sandwich to celebrate aquamans 75th anniversary :p
    • Like x 2
  7. Shadow Force Committed Player

Just to be clear I'm a real big Batman fan who spent a lot of cash in game cash just to get whole Future Bamtan style, but my opinion for DC Batman is more of a money maker than Flash though i would argue considerably, and it pisses me off Flash didnt get skins for Flash or both most desirable Headpiece for Flash and Emblem he deserved a lot more than just a few base items. So any other character in my book deserves the same treatement we Batman fans got more than any character did Example 7 headpieces, 2 chestpieces,3 capes, 6 hands, 6 utility belts and of course the Emblem now just about any chestpiece can have batman emblem at least those who purchased it before it was taken down which is unfair to those who cant have it stupid lawyer mumbo jumbo. So 75th anniversary should happen to any future hero and be big not small they been here for 75 years it has to count for something some are long forgotten.
    • Like x 1
  8. Shadow Force Committed Player

Did you really need post that comment and yes we need 75th anniversary stuff Batman got a lot of the attention and the only reason you say that is because Batman got 4 skins.
  9. Pults Loyal Player

Adam West's Batman for Batman's 75th.
    • Like x 1
  10. Wonder Womann Level 30

Sorry but The Summer Of Wonder was just the start of Wonder Woman's 75th. This November is the 75th of Wonder Woman. That's why they planned Amazon Fury 3 to co-inside with her anniversary.
    • Like x 1
  11. Backseid Devoted Player

Superman 75th? Hello?

The top superhero in the entire world? The real world at that!

Maybe he's sooo big, they are taking a whole year to plan things out?
  12. xKnightfyrex New Player

Batman's 75th was 2 years ago
    • Like x 1
  13. ParadoxVanguard Well-Known Player

December is Wonder Woman 75th. And the fact she has Amazon Fury 3 coming out is why I feel they should at least give Aquaman something during his 75th in November. With Aquaman movie in the works its best to get him out there more now then wait later he is popular enough and people want more content from him anyway one month of Aquaman and or Green Arrow wont hurt anybody. He is a JL Founder just as much as Wonder Woman while not apart of the trinity Flash got a 75th so why not him.
  14. Captin Raptor Well-Known Player

well it probably would take a lot of planning to bulid the time machine they would need to use to go back 3 years to celebrate supermans 75th. Im not sure a year would be enough time.
  15. Pults Loyal Player

Adam West doesn't care. Even WB & DC Entertainment are making him:
  16. Shadow Force Committed Player

To late for that i'm afraid that has come and gone sorry but if the game survives that long only in 5 years how ever long it is.
    • Like x 1