Loading screen of death.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by coldchilln88, Aug 29, 2016.

1. coldchilln88 Loyal Player

Noticed a lot of people logging out and i myself got stuck at load screen 3 times had to completely shut down ps4. Hope something isnt up
    • Like x 3
  2. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

I'm getting this on PC right now while switching toons. It's taking several attempts. Some go through and others get stuck on the loading screen forever & I have to close the window.
  3. Rokyn Dedicated Player

Can't log in either. Stuck on loading screen. On USPC. Opened DC through steam folder.
  4. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

did we get new loading screens?

not only am i stuck on one but i'm stuck on one of Batman i've never seen before.
  5. majosea Dedicated Player

the same
  6. light FX Steadfast Player

Had it twice in last 30 mins or so. Had to close and relaunch the game both times o_O
  7. Juggalossus Well-Known Player

I think it's an Omen. I was going to sign up for the 12 month deal... but I cant get into the game... Fate has spoken.
    • Like x 4
  8. Lt Skymaster Dedicated Player

Welp just happened to me, while zoning out in PZ from the FOS to Phantom Zone I got rekt in the loading screen then can't log back in...
  9. light FX Steadfast Player

How does stuff like this keep happening?
  10. Black Jaq Devoted Player

Have to ask, but are we all PC players? Seems that it might not be affecting PS players.
  11. EvilSnake Well-Known Player

OP said he was ps4 BJ
    • Like x 2
  12. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

Now I'm scared. Everything has been fine for me, just switched toons even.
  13. Black Jaq Devoted Player

missed it.
  14. Black Jaq Devoted Player

It's weird. I can do the vault but when I queue for something and the queue pops, I never enter the instance. No loading screen. Tried different toons as well.
  15. PaulAndrew Active Player

After choosing my character to play as, the game loads up and just keeps me stuck at a loading screen. I played as a hero for a good while switching between hero toons, then I switched to my villain and it just freezes.
  16. metalfenix Committed Player

I got it twice, on "Return to nexus" alert, just in the loading screen before Prime battleground part. We defeated second boss, portal appears, enter and bam, loading screen of death, and it happened two times in a row.
  17. Shifty Committed Player

Lol typical DC
    • Like x 1
  18. DevSimm28 New Player

Yours is definitely doing better than mines , it isn't loading at all after a brief freeze and an attempt to log back in it isn't even saying that it's down for maintenance because it's something that they may not even be aware of yet.
  19. Ichiro Loyal Player

same here. certain toons can log in but others are on the loading screen of death
  20. KaziNosuke New Player

Same happened to me. I've been on awhile switching characters etc. but then I bought a pink glimmering aura from the broker, which i tried to mail to a friend but it wouldn't send, so i tried to re log thinking i'm lagging or something, but now no matter what toon i choose it just stays stuck at the loading screen x.x
    • Like x 1