High Level Players Are Such Jerks

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Ob4maCare, Aug 23, 2016.

1. Morally Upright Well-Known Player

To paraphrase Raylan Givens: If you run into a jerk in the morning, you ran into a jerk. If you run into jerks all day, you're the jerk.

Food for thought :)
    • Like x 1
  2. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

see if people saw SP', then what would all the low SP people do when they get kicked due to all the high SP elitist kicking them? They'd come here and b**** and complain just as the low lvl people do about high CR people in lower content.

My advice if someone leaves and your a high CR in old content who cares you should be able to solo it anyways unless it has those consoles that require 3-4 ppl to activate at once like kahn ect.

IMO they need to go back to only showing level 30 by our names and nothing more, or if they must show something let it be PC or PS.
  3. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

video?
    • Like x 1
  4. MrGT Well-Known Player

Is it just me or does the guy who created the thread clamming players to be jerks is really starting to come across as the biggest jerk of all. Ummmm........
    • Like x 1
  5. sepiaskidmark Committed Player

LOL, please tell me your toon name and that mental's so I can put you both on ignore.
    • Like x 3
  6. SasquaT Dedicated Player

Ahahaha guess what someone was forming groupe for KCT and he asked for DPS so i said 175 CR and 271 SP DPS here so he invited me. When i get in to the groupe they was talking about my SP and they wavedox me and one guy said he is realy 271 SP but he is rage so they kiked me .
    This game is bad not only comunity .Devs cant fix power balance for past few years and stupid ppl dont wana play with any other power then mental .
    Well we got time capsule now go and spend all yours money on broken game but before that make sure u are mental :)
  7. Simply Tensai Well-Known Player

i know right, and i leveled one of dem mentos and my god is it the cheapest OP power in the game, a heal and power back rolled into one power, cue random combo of 3 other powers and everything is dead while you dont have a scratch... oh wait my quantum can come close with distortion waves and pistol FA's, huehuehue... only in solos and duos<_<
  8. Ob4maCare Active Player

I am not a jerk just a well educated player.

Toored
  9. rebelscum Level 30

I had similar experience leveling a new alt. Tier 7 raids are difficult to get into if low CR. I managed to skip BD, BN, and BBS and just do duos and alerts to get to tier 8 within a few days. The key is to get those blue drops. Went from tier 1-8 in about a week, as a healer.
  10. Freeman Active Player

11. Freeman Active Player

I think that logic is pretty flimsy. Seems to me 8/10 people you run into are hostile in some form or another and to varying degrees.